• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pitt at WF -- 6 pm Saturday ACCN

Apparently we can't have guys be hot two games in a row.

Mus HORRIBLE shit. Geez that’s stupid. Can’t be the leader and do that shit.

If our guards wouldn’t turn the ball over 15 times a game, you could almost see Forbes’ Raptors-esque offense taking shape. Lots of movement, drives, and a lot of three point attempts.

With Ody two early could do you wish we pounded it inside? Take what we have and pray
Oh we just don't have anybody inside who's a real offensive threat I'm not complaining just commenting.

We absolutely HAVE to learn how to value the basketball and possessions. I'm sure it's being taught and I know it's a journey.

The brain farts have to calm down.

Lovely 10 to 4 foul difference in the first half. Forbes need to let them hear about it. Pitt has been playing physical defense as well.

Why won’t Whitt take a jumper? And geez it’s hard to win with no post players.

Guy shooting 8-25 on FT's sinks 4 in a row.

Forbes would be pulling his hair out of he had any! Tied and then give up 10 straight points. Turnovers and fouls. 😟

Lovely 10 to 4 foul difference in the first half. Forbes need to let them hear about it. Pitt has been playing physical defense as well.

Wake getting no home cooking. Pitt getting ranked team treatment. Making sure Pitt gets a little help by putting Ody on the bench.

The last minute or so of the first half was lazy and inexcusable. We aren’t going to win a game this season with lapses like that. We aren’t good enough to spot other teams 10-0 runs at crucial parts of the game.

At what point does a team turning the ball over on stupid plays over and over, game after game start reflecting on how they are coached?

I can just see the dukie influence. Disgusting

Back