• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pitt at WF -- 6 pm Saturday ACCN

This team would actually be pretty good if we had an ACC level point guard. Daivien is a great combo guard and neither Neath nor Whitt are ACC level yet.

This team would actually be pretty good if we had an ACC level point guard. Daivien is a great combo guard and neither Neath nor Whitt are ACC level yet.

We have lots of deficiencies but DW playing point is not one of them. So proud of how these guys play every possession. Jalen back in and making a difference.

size and rebounding seems to be a bigger issue than PG in my time watching tonight

I think this team has bigger needs than PG. Daivien runs the show quite well.

These guys don't quit I'll say that for them.

Fucking vibing so hard right now. I could make makos mom cum just looking at her

Need to set Massoud on one side and Antonio on the other. Drive and dish.

Why has Massoud only gotten one three in the second half?

Nice run here that they finally started calling fouls on Pitt.

To clarify, I’m not saying Daivien is the problem at all. He should get a ton of minutes, ideally split between the 1 and the 2. He’s got incredible ball handling and vision for a SG. The problem is that if he’s playing PG, our SGs can’t dribble. If he’s playing SG, our PGs can’t hold onto the ball.

Team is better with Ody on the floor. Could use 2 or 3 of him to play down low.

Back