• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2022: Viel Glück für alle!

The part about a grown-up human so fucking self entitled that they'll bitch about being referred to their actual gender.

I don’t want to misunderstand you here.

This sounds like you don’t believe that people who are transgender actually exist.

They way I read this is that you think at best being trans is a mental delusion and at worst being a self-important malcontent.

Last edited:
Also to be clear I don't think anyone who posted is a bigot, I just think y'all are late bloomers. Shame, exposure and peer pressure will move you in the right direction eventually. We won't nail you to the cross yet.

But I've done being patient with actual bigots and Qanon kooks after January 6th. Either become a decent fucking human being or end yourself. I'm there. I'm all for right wing doomsday kool aid drinking cults at this point, as long as they just harm themselves.

Last edited:
I am not really understanding what you find lame or annoying about it... all you’ve said is “all of it” and then said it’s annoying that someone wants to be referred to by their own gender? Is that right?

Anyhoo what do you think Clawson goes next season with a favorable schedule? 7-5 with Hartman for me. 9-3 if he can find a QB than can run the ball successfully.

Either way I look forward to slamming some parking lot beers.

Anyhoo what do you think Clawson goes next season with a favorable schedule? 7-5 with Hartman for me. 9-3 if he can find a QB than can run the ball successfully.

Either way I look forward to slamming some parking lot beers.

Fewer than 8 wins will be a disappointment.

In 30 years bigotry will be the same - it will be an undercurrent and structural with popular flare ups every so often until there is actual economic restoration.

And beers in parking lots sounds like heaven about now.

Deacs play 3 games within a 5 hour drive of where I live and I'm not sure how many I'll be able to make with my daughter starting high school and all of her stupid non-Wake-football-related activities she does.

Now watch our first three home games be Thursday or Friday night games. I'll be enraged. Especially Thursday. I can chug bourbon in an 90 minute tailgate on Friday night as long as I don't have a class to teach the next morning.

I leave for 15 minutes to help my wife clean the bathroom I projectile vomited in on Sunday and two posts?

This is too easy

2eft70go08c1000

Back