• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2022: Viel Glück für alle!

It's like French cuisine. Water is a very pedestrian ingredient.

Check out down to earth?? With zac ephron (Netflix) . One episode talks about how important water is and how it 8s very different. Found it interesting.

Is there any reason you aren’t saving them as a PDF?

The government only has 3 years in most cases to assert any adjustments to your returns so anything before 2017 is most likely closed.

If you needed them for another purpose you can request them directly from the IRS.

By tax forms I mean W2s, mortgage interest statement etc that we get in the mail for tax stuff. I use the google drive app to upload which saves it as a jpeg. To do a pdf I’d have to download another app and connect it to google drive.

Finished the Dead are Arising - I think I'm gonna read the Name of the Rose

is there a movie dearer to the heart of the ASD;BC than Caddyshack?

perhaps Rudy for the more serious among them

tenor.gif

How many people realize Scorsese hates all the characters in Goodfellas

That Layla scene is great though

By tax forms I mean W2s, mortgage interest statement etc that we get in the mail for tax stuff. I use the google drive app to upload which saves it as a jpeg. To do a pdf I’d have to download another app and connect it to google drive.

So you’re taking a photo of the documents? If so, and you have the an iPhone, you can use the notes app to scan documents as a pdf

I watched Tenet last night. What a terrible movie. Amazing visuals, but incomprehensible, even when you could hear the dialogue. Almost shut it down but stuck it out hoping it would make me care. Spoiler alert: It didn’t.

Late to the movie chat but La La Land is the only movie of the last decade that I just quit watching halfway through. That was after I’d woken up from dozing off. My wife similarly hated it. It was so bad, and I love Gosling and Stone.

water is the protagonist of fallout 3

this made me laugh but also it's sorta true now that i think about it

But if we're talking gangster movies, generally, gimme Millers Crossing all day erryday

oh fuck yeah, I can get on board with this

Late to the movie chat but La La Land is the only movie of the last decade that I just quit watching halfway through. That was after I’d woken up from dozing off. My wife similarly hated it. It was so bad, and I love Gosling and Stone.

re: la la land hate, man, I wanted to dislike that movie but I just couldn't. it made me smile and yeah it was probably super whitewashed but I had fun watching it

what are your favorite movies that boomers like

i haven't seen it's a wonderful life but maybe someday

i have seen mr smith goes to washington

back to the original question, I didn't see anyone mention north by northwest, but north by northwest fucks

also +1 on all the casablanca love, it's the one "old" movie that I think anyone can watch and dig. it's 100% as good as everyone says

I watched Tenet last night. What a terrible movie. Amazing visuals, but incomprehensible, even when you could hear the dialogue. Almost shut it down but stuck it out hoping it would make me care. Spoiler alert: It didn’t.

so it's a christopher nolan movie, got it

We’ve been playing really well the last 4 games and have some great chemistry, but I get my best offensive guard back from quarantine next week and I’m worried about a Jeff Teague situation.

Mako what kind of team are you coaching where you’re worried about a Teague situation? Points back to the coach more than the player smh

I'm not a Dino as HC fan, but there was nothing Dino could do to keep people from getting into Teague's ear and head.

Mako what kind of team are you coaching where you’re worried about a Teague situation? Points back to the coach more than the player smh

Hahaha. We’re on a 4 game win streak, but that player is inevitably gonna take minutes of kids who have stepped up and played well in his absence. Chemistry is a fragile thing, bro. If you’ve been playing 20 minutes a game and playing pretty well, and it suddenly drops to 8 due to no fault of your own, it’s a hard pill to swallow. Plus we’ve been pretty selfless over this stretch and there’s been an even shot distribution, and that will change as well.

But I definitely agree about the coaching issue. I’m just coming off of a Manning-esque 19/20 season.

Gotta find some different lineup combos. Small ball time, baby!

We’ve been playing really well the last 4 games and have some great chemistry, but I get my best offensive guard back from quarantine next week and I’m worried about a Jeff Teague situation.

The Teague needs to start off the bench and work his way back in. Don’t disrupt a hot team Mako. It will be a good learning moment for him as well.

Hahaha. We’re on a 4 game win streak, but that player is inevitably gonna take minutes of kids who have stepped up and played well in his absence. Chemistry is a fragile thing, bro. If you’ve been playing 20 minutes a game and playing pretty well, and it suddenly drops to 8 due to no fault of your own, it’s a hard pill to swallow. Plus we’ve been pretty selfless over this stretch and there’s been an even shot distribution, and that will change as well.

But I definitely agree about the coaching issue. I’m just coming off of a Manning-esque 19/20 season.

But how were the orange slices?

Back