• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2021 | Cusick (1st) + Fleming, Seymour, Menendez, Muntz Drafted

Settle for 6 runs had a chance for even more but now lead 9-7

Grand slam. Down 13-9 going into bottom 7th. Let's see if RakeForest has anymore runs in the tank.

Lots of our pitchers getting some work. (bad) Maybe prep for next outing.

What a shitty display of baseball. I know, it’s baseball and all the games aren’t pretty, but you have to win the ugly ones. Seymour should have been charged with an error as well. McGraw was like a deer in the headlights after that long foul ball. This team can score but with some plate discipline and fewer swings and misses they could score even more. Needed a shut down inning and we got the exact opposite. Whatever, never going to be elite with Walter anyways.

might be confirmation bias at this point but i am starting to notice how panicky walters managing style does seem to be

might be confirmation bias at this point but i am starting to notice how panicky walters managing style does seem to be
They play tight, always have minus the one year they advanced to the super regional. Even he couldn’t screw up that team.

Northeastern is picked to win their division in their conference, no pushover and certainly can't make a bunch of errors and win. Fortunate to get 2 of 3.

Northeastern is picked to win their division in their conference, no pushover and certainly can't make a bunch of errors and win. Fortunate to get 2 of 3.

If you can’t sweep northeastern you’re not going anywhere against the ACC, almost blew first game as well. Charity pick for the ACC tournament (everyone gets in basically) and then you all will be getting ready to be fed the same BS next year about how this is the year. It’s been over 10 years now....

If you can’t sweep northeastern you’re not going anywhere against the ACC, almost blew first game as well. Charity pick for the ACC tournament (everyone gets in basically) and then you all will be getting ready to be fed the same BS next year about how this is the year. It’s been over 10 years now....

That's not really true, this is baseball, its not that easy to beat a team 3 straight games. I know I saw where FSU lost a game to North Florida over the weekend. What is concerning is the errors and the fact we were fortunate to get that win Friday. This is the year for Walters to put up or be gone though, no Covid excuses or anything.

It’s baseball. Even a college team would beat a MLB team every now and then and it wouldn’t be a surprise. Northeastern is a good team. 2 out of 3 is good. Just frustrating that we had a chance at a sweep.

Back