Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1231

Thread: Wake Baseball 2021 | oh no we suck again!

From the few games I've seen this year, aside from hitting, fielding, pitching and game mgmt, I think we're onto something.

Interesting that there were no Walter comments on the Wake Forest website in regards to the game. I know there is not much you can say after that shit show and this train wreck of a season but there is ALWAYS a coach’s comment.

Well, we made the lead article on the D1 Baseball's website for the second time this season!

https://d1baseball.com/top-stories/f...nsas-prevails/

(First was the VT blowout.)

I don’t follow WF baseball but for the last few weeks I’ve followed this thread. This was a mistake.

Duke just won again. Next WF loss knocks us out of the ACC Tournament.

Waiving Seymour home a couple of innings ago was a poor choice.
    Now the bases are loaded for the Hoos with 2 outs and a shaky pitcher. WE STRUCK HIM OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by wfunme View Post
    Another Loss!
    The season is over now, question is now whether they’ll get to 10 ACC wins, my gut says 7 or 8

Quote Originally Posted by wfunme View Post
    Another Loss!
    5 errors tonight! Lead off error in the 9th was the game winner for Virginia. Hard to believe an ACC Team can commit 5 errors in a single game!!

Quote Originally Posted by falseface View Post
    5 errors tonight! Lead off error in the 9th was the game winner for Virginia. Hard to believe an ACC Team can commit 5 errors in a single game!!
    An ACC team. Not an ACC Tournament team. I guess that is the distinction.

Pressure is off now that we're eliminated.... wouldn't surprise me that they win a few games now.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison2951 View Post
    Pressure is off now that we're eliminated.... wouldn't surprise me that they win a few games now.
    first round pitchers back to back years and not even sniffing the postseason, what a underachiever walter is.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison2951 View Post
    pitt needs to lock up a national seed, i don't think they'll play down

Quote Originally Posted by Deacs86 View Post
    pitt needs to lock up a national seed, i don't think they'll play down
    Just got swept. Rough year!

another blown lead today by a butcher of a play by the RF and a predictable walkoff in the ninth. 7-25 here walter goes!!!

Brutal.

It’s a losing culture.

The more you watch the more you realize it’s the losing culture. Wake plays like they expect something to go wrong. You knew from the blimp once UVA tied the game it was over in the ninth.

Wonder if we’ll get a Walter postgame interview after the sweep…O’Neill will ask Walter some batting practice fastball question tho