• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2021 | Cusick (1st) + Fleming, Seymour, Menendez, Muntz Drafted

We are really looking bad in Charlottesville. Can't hit, can't field,
or pitch.

Could Wake possibly be any worse at Baseball? Lol on all the usual hype Bullshit.
Please dear God fire this joke of a staff.

Could baseball be like the old Wake Forest golf. So bad in the late '40s they asked, the out of the tourney or something team members, to serve as the caddies for the other teams. Made the admin so mad/insulted we responded with much support that we became the ACC power we achieved (for a good while). How many seasons to become respectable again in baseball?
A no-hitter thru 7.

Walter going to be left in Charlottesville to find his way home on his own?? :dumb:

We are really looking bad in Charlottesville. Can't hit, can't field,
or pitch.

So just like every other series.

Duke won tonight so we’re almost eliminated from the ACC Tournament. Could be over this weekend.

No way Walter survives and with the economic state of the athletic department I don’t think we should offer him some mercy job in fundraising or whatever else either.

0 hits 19Ks 12 BBs allowed 7 wps 5 hbps 3 errors 5 for 5 stolen bases allowed. Has to be one of the worst performances in ACC history.

0 hits 19Ks 12 BBs allowed 7 wps 5 hbps 3 errors 5 for 5 stolen bases allowed. Has to be one of the worst performances in ACC history.

Just an absolute embarrassment. Walter should be fired tonight

gotta love walter challenging that the UVA hitter missed the 1st base bag on a triple....with the score 10-0. talk about a low life, dude stepped on the bag plain as day on the replay. embarrassing boneheaded move to say the least. wake forest catcher might be the worst defensive baseball player ive ever seen at the ACC level. with a loss tomorrow and duke win i think wake forest is eliminated from ACC tournament contention. WALTER HAS TO GO

Just saw the score...

As bad as this season has been from the get-go, I never thought something like this was possible. I anticipate several portal transfers.

Pitching lab must have been closed this week!

Just saw the score...

As bad as this season has been from the get-go, I never thought something like this was possible. I anticipate several portal transfers.

Back