• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Congrats nomadic on week 10 and Nonny on regular season title!

nomadic 157
Bernbp5 154
bifftannen 152
DaDeacs 149
Gooner 147
wfu03 145
StopMakingSense 145
wfudkn 144
beachbumdeac 144
DeacDiggler 143
mako1331 143
deg623 142
cdeacman 142
juicecrewallstar 140
hockeydc55 140
phdeac 137
tigerswood 135
wakelaw13 135
Hogie 128
TexasDeac 128
JamesSokolove 126
novadeac 121
iodeac 115
smoovedeac 97
deactherunner 73

Congrats nomadic!

Sweet!

Less than 2 points per week kept Smoove from getting in over NoVa. Very tight finish to the season.

I do feel a little bad about the road in Winston question, but :noidea:

And how would anyone here have me score "curry" differently? If people want to put it, I'm not going to give them a 0, and I certainly can't group it.

I think asking people to be more specific via PM seems fair

DFL in my only two attempts! I'll take the blame for Argentina over Brazil, but how was I the only one who went Arnold Palmer for golfer?

University is the correct Winston-Salem road because it is the route from campus to WF sorting events, and is the entry onto campus from anyone coming from Raleigh or the NE. Reynolda road and Silas Creek were always going to split the Charlotte/Atlanta crowd, and even some of them would approach from University.

LOL at "Curry". My second choice was vindaloo for that one.

My wife plays along at home and had a perfect game through the last question. She put John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. Cried laughing.

Less than 2 points per week kept Smoove from getting in over NoVa. Very tight finish to the season.

I do feel a little bad about the road in Winston question, but :noidea:

And how would anyone here have me score "curry" differently? If people want to put it, I'm not going to give them a 0, and I certainly can't group it.

Ugh, I was SO BAD today. Embarrassing. I deserved to miss the tourney.

7. A neighborhood in Manhattan
SoHo - 8
Harlem - 6
Greenwich Village - 5
Chinatown, Hell's Kitchen, Midtown, Times Square, Tribeca, Upper East Side - 1

8. An Indian dish
Tikka masala - 13
Curry - 8
Butter chicken - 3
Tandoori - 1

9. A South American country
Brazil - 23
Argentina, Colombia - 1

Would you have (or did you) scored "tikka masala" and "chicken tikka masala" the same?

I answered chicken tikka masala, so I believe he merged them.

Back