• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Deacs @ the NC State Wolfpack - Wednesday 8 pm ACCN

Whitt should be getting 100% of Neath’s minutes. Play for the future.

Woooof bad shot by Daivien

Massoud really doesn’t add anything except his ability to shoot the deep ball. If he’s off, he’s a liability. Real frustrating to see. Him and Neath are super timid out there.

13/7 for Massoud and Neath 2/3 from 3 with 2 assists and 1 TO. Thank goodness Neath has played last 10 mins instead of Whitt.

Has NC State had much practice time this year? Really haven't heard.....

Yeah, once again Massoud embarrassed on defense. His defense outweighs his offensive ability, and even there he’s very inconsistent. I don’t buy the hype.

Neath looked much better.

Why doesn’t Daivien shoot more 3s?

We have a bunch of guys who would be a great 6th man.

I look forward to Ody, Okpomo, and Massoud coming off the bench behind ACC level talent.

Lol perfect double team they call a foul as if they thought we were intentionally fouling. Some of the worst officiating I’ve ever seen.

Ingraham/Oguama/Okpomo will be a really solid post rotation next year.

I think all of those guys have a lot of potential. What we all thought was a weakness may turn out to be a strength with offseason development. Hope Ingraham gets back to full strength and can play a full season.

Weird that Antonio is just coming back into the game.

Lol perfect double team they call a foul as if they thought we were intentionally fouling. Some of the worst officiating I’ve ever seen.

And then Williamson intentionally fouls on the next possession, they don’t call it and they get a breakaway layup. Awesome job refs.

Just another game we win with Dubose.

Back