• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Deacs @ the NC State Wolfpack - Wednesday 8 pm ACCN

Give me that Antonio and Massoud pick and roll all day.

Whitt needs to spend the entire offseason on defensive drills and pull up Js. He is terrible on D.

Nice interior passes by Neath to Ody.

I like how we're getting the ball to Ody in the flow of the halfcourt offense. Taking advantage of their focus on Massoud. I think Massoud or Antonio has to be on the court at all times and preferably both of them on the court during key stretches.

I liking Opkomo. He's still very raw but shows ability.

We need to have either Antonio or Massoud on the court at all times. They each should play at least 30-32 mpg.

Going to be a tough game. Almost feels like we will need a Herculean effort from Massoud and someone else

Need to get Timmy to come and show these guys how to use the backboard

We look awful on both ends. I expected a lot of ups and downs this year but this is tough to watch. The inability to break the press after knowing exactly what we would see tonight is concerning.

State will not shoot this good from 3 the entire game. Once they start missing they’re going to have to play real offense. Haven’t seen them do that yet, just our defense breaking down completely.

Need to move the ball more on offense. Too much dribbling. If you’re going to dribble, drive it.

Looking satisfied with 1 ACC win. Not playing nearly as hard tonight. One guy crashing the boards. Not going after it with two hands. No stripping and ripping it! Lazy close outs. Lots of standing around in O. Get em right at the half Forbes!

When they press, we absolutely need to be dribbling hard to the center of the floor and try to get through the trap instead of passing over the top. They’re playing too aggressively and we could pick up some easy fouls on them.

Look as bad as we've looked all season. This is hard to watch and a bit discouraging.

Back