• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Deacs @ the NC State Wolfpack - Wednesday 8 pm ACCN

Antonio showing good handle against pressure and yes we should attack it once we beat the first wave. Neath strong to the hole please

Good lord, EVERYONE is turning it over. Can’t point at one person. Mucius is clearly forcing up bad shots since he has scored in forever.

I am more impressed by States defense than I am discouraged about our offense

There’s really nothing to like about this team. I guess Whitt and Ody are bright spots for the future, but it’s tough to watch.

Daivien hasn’t played particularly well since UNC. Mucius continues to flail.

There is still hope. State isn't exactly a beauty to watch either.

Woof...., but there’s no reason we can’t turn this around. Limit turnovers and get them in foul trouble. Sit Mucius, put in Johnson, don’t let Massoud dribble the ball ever, etc.

This is a tough watch regardless of who you’re pulling for. Deacs look lost under Pack pressure.

Not sure what State is doing on defense but they're giving us hell. I trust that Forbes completely understands it and will make half-time adjustments.

JFC a foul with 1 second to go

SO MANY forced shots by both sides. It looks like an intramural scrimmage

There’s plenty to criticize, but what in the hell has happened to Mucius. He is legitimately terrible. I’ve loved the fight against obviously more talented teams, but I’m equally concerned about how our decent players from last season look way worse.

Back