• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Deacs @ the NC State Wolfpack - Wednesday 8 pm ACCN

Hahaha, Forbes: "come on, he hit him right on the wrist, man"

That's fucked up. Just elbowed mucius straight in the mouth...foul wake

Listening to this announcer try to justify the foul on mucius is amusing

This was the letdown game I was afraid of. Losing is one thing. Playing this sloppy is terrible

Poor whitt. Freshman should get to ease their way into the acc

Do you think we could hit 30 turnovers? If we keep trying, I think we might be able to do it.

This game, unfortunately, is exactly what I thought it’d be.

Turnovers and easy baskets.

Big one at home on Saturday against Miami. I think Forbes will have them ready.

Looking forward to postgame presser.

Whitt...jfc

Seriously. I think this kid is getting too much PT. If I saw flashes of brilliance it'd be one thing, but mostly I just hope to see flashes of ... ACC-level normalcy. Maybe he's being thrown to the lions too early.

Our guards look to pass first even when they’ve got a defender on their hip and get into the paint. That’s got to change.

We can't get the ball up the floor without Neath - but Neath is poison for this team's offense. Sad reality of what happens when our one moderately quick player has a terrible game. Ball movement and penetration die, Massoud and Jonah either get no looks or forced ones, and without ball reversals the occasional drive runs into a logjam in the key.

Carter Whitt just getting the freshman-year John Wolford treatment

Back