• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

Carousel is about to start spinning faster...

Roy Williams is retiring....

Going to f-up their pursuit of transfer portal candidates which could be a short term benefit for WF.

Carousel is about to start spinning faster...

Roy Williams is retiring....

Going to f-up their pursuit of transfer portal candidates which could be a short term benefit for WF.

Aidoo!!!!!!

Not a huge Roy Williams fan, but if this is an April Fools prank... Kudos. It's a good one as everyone is buying in.

Not a huge Roy Williams fan, but if this is an April Fools prank... Kudos. It's a good one as everyone is buying in.

I got a notification about 20 minutes ago from the Durham Herald Sun. Not saying that makes it impossible but it would be either very poor form or incredibly embarrassing for a legitimate news publication to be involved.

It’s also on ESPN. This ain’t a joke.

Chris Beard to Texas....

Beard is awesome, but that move just shows that the Big 12 is a shit conference. All of the other schools are there to just serve Texas. Texas Tech fans must be irate.

Texas is immediately going to become one of the top programs in the country, competing for NCAA Championships from day one.

...Is also what I said when they hired Shaka.

But I still believe it.

Chris Beard to Texas....

Beard is awesome, but that move just shows that the Big 12 is a shit conference. All of the other schools are there to just serve Texas. Texas Tech fans must be irate.

I bet several schools wish they had another conference option.

ACC should pick off WVU.

Well, WVU s tougher to get into than it used to be. Now, only 84% of applicants are accepted.

Grant McCasland (North Texas) should be Texas Tech's first call.

Now give me my search firm cut.

The fact that UNC has only hired "in house" coaches since 1952 and they've been able to have the success they have is crazy to me.

Grant McCasland (North Texas) should be Texas Tech's first call.

Now give me my search firm cut.

100% -- McCasland is a star. The other obvious candidate is Abilene Christian's Joe Golding. Golding runs Beard's system, and Beard and Golding are life long friends.

Events of the last couple of weeks have (IMHO) clearly reinforced how savvy Currie was to move on from Manning last year. Given all the high profile programs making changes this year, you have to think that Forbes more likely than not would have had better and higher profile programs knocking on his door.

Back