• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jamie Newsome to wear wake helmet in Senior bowl

Second possession:

Good 3rd and 5 pass. Stayed in the pocket and completed about a 10 yard pass to UGA TE McKitty.

1st and 10 play action. Slipped and got sacked.
2nd and 15 screen for 2 yards.
3rd and 13 sacked.

So I guess Boogie and Sage aren't playing. Any insight to reasons why?

Mond has settled in and looked decent. Rodgers looks good as well.

Newman has barely had a chance to do anything.

Think this is Mond's 6th possession and Newman has had only 2. In Newman's possessions, they basically ran the ball the entire first possession and his protection fell apart on his second. Hope he gets more of a shot before this is over.

Think this is Mond's 6th possession and Newman has had only 2. In Newman's possessions, they basically ran the ball the entire first possession and his protection fell apart on his second. Hope he gets more of a shot before this is over.

Probably get 4th qtr

4th quarter starting now. Newman at QB down 20-16.

Play action and there were immediately 5 guys in the backfield to greet him.

Bad deep ball. WR adjusted. Tipped it. DB picked it.

Last edited:
Slow in his decisions to save the sack. Takes the checkdown on 3rd and 20, what he should have done on first

Newman was just short of the first on a 3rd down run and the RB got stuffed. Third 3rd or 4th and 1 to get stuffed with Newman at QB.

Not that I saw

I read somewhere he had a "lower body" injury the other day. It did not elaborate so I assume it wasn't serious. Given some of the reporters comments on him being slow and easily covered I suspect he did not want to showcase that on TV. I'm guessing, as mentioned above, Boogie killed it in practice and thought "I'm good".

Back