• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Golf 2024 - WF Women Struggling In Moon Golf Invitational

Currently tied for 6th. Would like to move up a spot or 2 so we don’t have to face Stanford or Duke in the first round of match play.

Completely falling apart. Its just our lot in life.

Slipping back a bit. Still 5 shots clear of 9th, but only 2 ahead of the tie for 7th. Need to hold on down the stretch to get a better draw tomorrow.

ETA: and as I typed this, our top player threw up a 9 on the card, putting them on the bubble.

Last edited:
And added a bogey on the next hole. At this point I don't care about who we get in the first round of match play, I just want to get through. Reality is that if we are going to win this thing we'd need to go through at least one of Duke or Stanford anyway.

really need some red numbers on the par-5 7th because the team is +8 on holes 8-9 for the tournament

Somebody called this a wake event on twitter. We really don't handle pressure well across sports. Liu is just the latest in a long line

Everyone is falling apart. This could get ugly.

Welp, I wish I could at least say it was fun.

So, same bat time, same bat channel to watch the men choke next Monday or are they already out of it?

Had two players at -4 & -2 entering the 13th and both are now +2 with a quad and two doubles on not even the most difficult holes on the course. Our two best players coming into the year have combined for 0 birdies today.

Some good news, WF’s Cameron Young won this week’s Korn Ferry event. Young was teammates with Zalatoris and may be joining him on tour soon

Back