• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Golf 2024 - Women’s ACC Tournament April 18-21; Men's ACCT April 19-22

The man thing they should do in New Haven is go straight to the hotel from the golf course and try not to get shot or kidnapped. I despise that city.

So, it's not OK to say that men's golf team looking dreamy and playing well in the New Haven Regional?

BK2I9668.jpg

Yale +6 on their own course, ouch. Also, was Sacred Heart a charity invite or something?

Sorry. I don’t see anything wrong with saying something innocuous about the attractiveness of a female athlete. Rachel is very attractive. Is that creepy too? Geez.

Late to the party on this, but unless I've missed something, totally agree with your take. My wife loves Sam Hartman's game, and thinks he's pretty cute too.

Late to the party on this, but unless I've missed something, totally agree with your take. My wife loves Sam Hartman's game, and thinks he's pretty cute too.

These days the creepy meter hits tilt when guys (particularly older guys) indicate that a woman is attractive. Any other combo (girls on guys, guys on guys, girls on girls) is fair game.

It's kind of a golf thing for old guys to make unsolicited comments about young womens' looks. Ask any young woman who golfs or girl who has worked a bev cart if they've been given some "compliment" about their looks or some shitty swing advice by some creepy old dude and I'd bet 100% say yes.

Maybe I'm touchy about it because it's golf and I see it happen at public courses all the time and it grosses me out.

The cart girls work for tips from the male golfers. Get over it.

Last edited:
Relax dude.

OK. I'm done. Letting it go.

Anyway....really encouraging that everyone played consistently well today. Would not want to be in UNC's shoes having to fend off Illinois for that last spot since they always seem to make the finals.

These days the creepy meter hits tilt when guys (particularly older guys) indicate that a woman is attractive. Any other combo (girls on guys, guys on guys, girls on girls) is fair game.

Age discrimination here. Getting old sucks bad enough as it is. You can’t do much with women anymore. You should at least be able to admire some of them playing golf on TV and pay them respectful compliments.

Back