• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Golf 2024 - WF Women Struggling In Moon Golf Invitational

It is pretty incredible watching these guys hit all of these good golf shots while wearing shorts. It is like they don’t even know that all they can ever hope to accomplish is to drink beer and play country club golf that way. #sad

Wake teams underachieve their national ranking in national postseason tournaments compared to the inverse at about a 3/4 to 1 clip.

Ok, so I'm not a golfer. Some of you who play, what's your opinion? The team has played a hole 3 times. How on the 4th day does everyone essentially boggie the first 2 holes they play today? Head or fatigue?

Ok, so I'm not a golfer. Some of you who play, what's your opinion? The team has played a hole 3 times. How on the 4th day does everyone essentially boggie the first 2 holes they play today? Head or fatigue?

Maybe a little bit of both. Pin placements are also probably changing from day to day, which, on decent courses, can change the way you need to play the hole.

We need vandy or unc to get sideways. Come on Deacs

A number of individuals are wearing pants but I haven’t seen anything teamwide.

Back