Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wake Golf 2021

wake golf 2021

Watching that back nine for everyone, it reminded me of how magical Kupcho's was.

Playoffs at Augusta have not been kind to Wake current/former golfers.

Lots of good Kupcho mentions on the Drive, Chip, and Putt broadcast on Golf Channel this morning.
    Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconCav06 View Post
    Lots of good Kupcho mentions on the Drive, Chip, and Putt broadcast on Golf Channel this morning.
    And Cheyenne Woods doing some announcing. Itís been a Wake weekend at Augusta.

Quote Originally Posted by 62deac View Post
    Watching that back nine for everyone, it reminded me of how magical Kupcho's was.
    True, but the weather was much better for Kupcho and the course was a bit softer.

Men are DFL out of 9 teams in Florida, 13 shots off of the lead. Ugh.

Historically Competitive
    Quote Originally Posted by 62deac View Post
    I still have goosebumps thinking about it. I walked the whole round with the Kupcho/Fassi pairing. It was spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Deac@Heart View Post
    Men are DFL out of 9 teams in Florida, 13 shots off of the lead. Ugh.
    #1, 2, 8, 15 ranked teams are 4/5 teams ahead of the Deacs who rallied to 6th today. Totally loaded field. We are ranked #6/7. Chill.

My comment was directed at one bad, no, one VERY BAD round coming off of what was at best a mediocre result last time out.
    Today's round was better, 4th best on the day. Will still take a very good effort tomorrow to end in the top 5 in the field.

This team borders on being excellent, perhaps top 5 nationally, but really needs one more player to step up. At the beginning of the year I hoped Bae would be back to form. Unfortunately, that has not been the case; he is not playing in the current tournament.