• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Miami at WF -- Saturday -- 2pm ACCN

we just don’t have much offensive talent (esp without dubose). i think you could reasonably question how we’d score with any lineup we can put out. but the rapid ball movement and jacking up 3s seems like the best option for us.

Whitt's having a good game.

Would someone, anyone cover McGusty?

Why is every announcer obsessed over which high school dances Whitt is or is not going to?

It’s hard to tell if this is Whitt pushing through the freshman wall or if Miami is just so bad that this isn’t really an ACC game, but he definitely looks good today.

Glad to see the ball Go through the basket for whitt. Big shot.

I know Whitt can dribble, but as many have said, it would be nice if he could shoot.

Oh, wait....

Looking good here, folks, and it is NICE to see! :)

Why is every announcer obsessed over which high school dances Whitt is or is not going to?

It's weird especially since I doubt a lot of schools aren't even having those events due to COVID. Whitt may have just been doing e-learning for all we know.

Reminds Wes Durham of the last time he didn't have the lower body of a female cartoon hippo.

LOL.

Back