• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Miami at WF -- Saturday -- 2pm ACCN

Next three days of practice we should play 6 defenders pressing 5 offensive players.

We should also do a no dribble drill getting the ball up against a press.

This would be the quickest game I've seen in years if not for the intentional fouling now.

Miami plays the least foul prone defense I’ve ever seen. It’s not like the refs missed a ton of calls before this spurt to get to the 1-and-1 either.

Ody, you are improving, but you need not to smile on plays like that. You MEANT to make that shot! :)

Streaky Deacs continue. Massoud 0/8, two bench guys with double digit. Don't you love Ody's effort?

Next three days of practice we should play 6 defenders pressing 5 offensive players.

We should also do a no dribble drill getting the ball up against a press.

This

And if we don’t have 6 healthy defenders, put a few cones out that you can’t hit.

Might be Antonio’s last game in the starting lineup. Johnson played well today.

Whitt padding his turnover stats there with 9 seconds left.

Ok- every win helps change the culture! Lets Go Deacs! and great job Carter Whitt- I've been tough on him, but he was money today.

When we couldn't hit the side of a barn in the beginning, great effort and rebounding gave them a chance to get back in the game.

I really like this attitude of this team and I really, really like this coach.

Being the primary ball handler at an ACC level is not easy. For a 4 star highly recruited but not an elite level recruit who really should be in high school this year, he is getting better. Nice to see him keep his head up there and hit the outlet man on that late press.

Whitt - 11 pts on 4-4 FG (3-3 3pt), 2 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl, 2 to (including the last 24 sec call).

Real nice performance.

Ody with 12 boards. Mucius with 13/9/2. Wilkins with 6/5/2 and 1 stl. Think that's his best game.

Back