• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep: PLAYOFFS WEEK ONE, thread open to discuss, reveal shortly

Towel is legit gonna haunt me for the rest of my life. Congrats BBD. Fuck you gooner. I hate everything.

What did you actually put? That seemed like the easiest question of the bunch to me.

Regardless of weather:
If you're going in the water, you need a towel.
If you're going to just sit on the beach, you need a towel.

BTW, bunch of candy-asses..only driving 100mph...grow a pair....

What did you actually put? That seemed like the easiest question of the bunch to me.

Regardless of weather:

I put sunscreen. Because I can't have nice things.

I win by 20 otherwise.

BTW, bunch of candy-asses..only driving 100mph...grow a pair....

I don't even think I've even done 100. 93 is the highest I can say for sure, probably touched 95. I assume people stop staring at the speedometer once they cross 100 mph.

Who has two thumbs and had the lowest score of any first round winners? This guy.

I always choke on the big stage.

I read this as "big sausage." Like mother like son.

Regardless of weather:

Exactly.

Good questions, Townie. This is a good mix of thoughtful straightforward questions and shot in the dark questions and questions with a reasonable 2-, 3-, or 4-way split.

I agree with Ph. The questions were particularly good this week. Well done Townie.

I don't even think I've even done 100. 93 is the highest I can say for sure, probably touched 95. I assume people stop staring at the speedometer once they cross 100 mph.

On the way to Vegas, you can see for miles and there is often very little traffic. I wasn't intending to drive 120. I slowed down to about 90-95 after a few minutes.

Would recommend the highway between Tuscany and Rome if you enjoy driving fast

Would recommend the highway between Tuscany and Rome if you enjoy driving fast

We were on the autobahn from Frankfurt to Karlsruhe in a 6 or 7 series BMW and we passed like we were passed like we were standing still going about 180 KPH.

The true sheep flex answer would have been in KPH.

We were on the autobahn from Frankfurt to Karlsruhe in a 6 or 7 series BMW and we passed like we were passed like we were standing still going about 180 KPH.

Similarly was going very fast in an Alfa Romeo getting passed by multiple Ferraris

It’s way less cool in the US

Similarly was going very fast in an Alfa Romeo getting passed by multiple Ferraris

It’s way less cool in the US

My friend had an old Alfa in college in Philly. He sold it to a guy who was driving on the Xway by 30th Street Station a couple of days later when the transmission fell onto the road. That guy wasn't very happy.

I've seen a few new Alfa's they look very cool.

I said Reagan because it’s super easy. You just say “Well . . .” Still came in second by one point.

My friend had an old Alfa in college in Philly. He sold it to a guy who was driving on the Xway by 30th Street Station a couple of days later when the transmission fell onto the road. That guy wasn't very happy.

I've seen a few new Alfa's they look very cool.

Sounds like a normal day on the Schuylkill expressway. I think 60 mph is the fastest anyone has driven on that road.

I said Reagan because it’s super easy. You just say “Well . . .” Still came in second by one point.

I thought Nixon was easier. Just act like you have a mouth full of Novacain.

Sounds like a normal day on the Schuylkill expressway. I think 60 mph is the fastest anyone has driven on that road.

I thought Nixon was easier. Just act like you have a mouth full of Novacain.

Covid emptied even the surekill, so speeds went up.

My top speed is 105 MPH southbound on I-85, south of Anderson SC.

Back