• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Andrew Cuomo says

When Pubs get accused of sexual harassment, other Pubs just turn a blind eye.
How many times must we show them that they are the problem?
All Dems immediately believed Cuomo's accusers from day one.
The Pubs just sit by and enable Trump and Kavanaugh without a peep.
A thousand Pubs could commit what Cuomo did and none of them would say anything.
Basically, everything they stand for is hypocritical.
On the other hand, Dems are entirely consistent, fair brokers of the truth.
Under no circumstances would we tolerate a sexual harasser in public office beyond the first accusation.
The time has come for Pubs to oust Gaetz and Kavanaugh.

The amount of time it must have taken you to put this together is the only funny thing about your post.

This says it all for me:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/07/andrew-cuomo-self-defense-metoo-misconduct

"Since the New York attorney general, Letitia James, released her 168-page report on Tuesday with its central finding that Cuomo violated federal and state sexual harassment laws, the governor has embarked on a “masterclass in gaslighting”, Biaggi said. “He has lost credibility, and so is trying to undermine the credibility of everybody else.”

Much of Cuomo’s self-defense falls squarely into the standard playbook of powerful men accused of sexual misconduct when their back is against the wall. He has responded to the accounts of his 11 accusers with a potpourri of outright denial, appeals to failing memory, suggestions that the women had “misunderstood” his actions, and darker insinuations that they and the investigators were motivated by political or other animosity towards him."

I haven’t followed this closely. Has he done the letter of support from women he didn’t harass yet? That’s becoming a classic.

Cuomo sure has had a lot of hot aides

Top aide resigns.

ap21221084121963_custom-fef9734b3b033b9b77254e28e7b6dd57d3cf5fda-s1600-c85.webp

so, Time's Up is bad (we shouldn't "believe all women") but also, Cuomo is bad for harassing women (we should "believe all women"). Right?

Oh no, not the Times Up chair! The Tunnels Left wanted her to be the next president!

Well, the Democratic-controlled state legislature is getting ready to hold impeachment proceedings, so there's that. Tell me, how many Congressional Republicans voted to remove Trump (or even voted to hold impeachment hearings) over similar accusations?

Now the floodgates are opening as Cuomo has no more political value to the left.

2014??? LMAO

This is what happens when a party holds its politicians to account for wrongdoing. Every time you post about democrats doing this, Anus, another Republican loses his soul.

This is what happens when a party holds its politicians to account for wrongdoing. Every time you post about democrats doing this, Anus, another Republican loses his soul.

Yea we will see what happens.

I haven't seen anything that seems that bad, that selfie shit...... Give me a break.

I mean Biden fingered raped a chick and he is president, Trump was well fucking Trump. You can't take a selfie with a sloooot and be Governor?

Last edited:
In all honesty, Obama was probably the last president in a minute that hasn't raped anyone.

Back