Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bullshit Andrew Cuomo says

What I donít get about the nursing home scandal is what was the motivation to misrepresent the numbers? He was doom and gloom on the virus in his press briefings, and rightfully so, but then you take actions to make it look not as bad? I donít get it.

Quote Originally Posted by mersk862 View Post
    Cuomo and DeBlasio are the reason I'm looking for jobs (and thus move) to Florida right now. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum at their finest.
    The only reason you could think of to move from New York to Florida is a couple of dopey politicians?

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    The only reason you could think of to move from New York to Florida is a couple of dopey politicians?
    and then move to a state with equally dopey politicians?

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    I hear DeSantis is da bomb dot com

Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    I hear DeSantis is da bomb dot com
    Yeah, most conservatives just adore him. Rich Lowry and the National Review write love-letter articles about him all the time, usually complaining about how wronged he's been by the librul mainstream news media. At CPAC he was the top choice of delegates (if Trump doesn't run) for the GOP nomination in 2024. The problem is that there are numerous articles alleging that his administration has also fudged their facts regarding FL nursing homes and other covid data since the beginning of the pandemic. He's basically Trump-lite, which no doubt is why they like him so much.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Kamala is a cop !

Quote Originally Posted by Ball State Deac View Post
    What I donít get about the nursing home scandal is what was the motivation to misrepresent the numbers? He was doom and gloom on the virus in his press briefings, and rightfully so, but then you take actions to make it look not as bad? I donít get it.
    Because when you kill the elderly by forcing active Covid patients into nursing homes it's a bad look.

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Because when you kill the elderly by forcing active Covid patients into nursing homes it's a bad look.
    And when you don't come clean and admit it was a mistake, (and instead cover it up) it's even a worse look.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Hard to run for president when everybody knows you made a mistake that killed hundreds, if not thousands of people, even if you had imperfect information at the time. Therefore, the only solution is to cover it up.

Cuomo and DeBlasio are the reason I'm looking for jobs (and thus move) to Florida right now. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum at their finest.
    Lol that sounds like bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by CHDeac View Post
    But without state and city income taxes.
    Hungry

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Why are you people acting like mersk would be the first person to ever move from NY to Florida ?

Iím not. Iím just calling out the stated reason as bullshit.

Scooter Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    Yeah, most conservatives just adore him. Rich Lowry and the National Review write love-letter articles about him all the time, usually complaining about how wronged he's been by the librul mainstream news media. At CPAC he was the top choice of delegates (if Trump doesn't run) for the GOP nomination in 2024. The problem is that there are numerous articles alleging that his administration has also fudged their facts regarding FL nursing homes and other covid data since the beginning of the pandemic. He's basically Trump-lite, which no doubt is why they like him so much.
    He's also being investigated for pay to play vaccination. But, as we all know, Republicans do not and will not care if it is one of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    How would the administration be able to push covid patients out of a hospital into a nursing home though, and why would they do that? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

ETA: did some more reading. Bad policy choice which they then tried to white wash the impact of the bad policy. He gone.
    Last edited by Ball State Deac; 03-02-2021 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHDeac View Post
    this is the same dude that said Kelly Loeffler was his preferred candidate in the runoff race

And this is why Florida is dead to the Democrats moving forward. This is who it attracts.

"When I grow up I wanna be a Florida man!"

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Hard to run for president when everybody knows you made a mistake that killed hundreds, if not thousands of people, even if you had imperfect information at the time. Therefore, the only solution is to cover it up.
    Unless you're a Republican.

Dickie Hemric
    don't hold your breath waiting for the lubish media to look into this:

https://www.michigan.gov/whitmer/0,9...5942--,00.html