• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Andrew Cuomo says

What I don’t get about the nursing home scandal is what was the motivation to misrepresent the numbers? He was doom and gloom on the virus in his press briefings, and rightfully so, but then you take actions to make it look not as bad? I don’t get it.

Cuomo and DeBlasio are the reason I'm looking for jobs (and thus move) to Florida right now. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum at their finest.

The only reason you could think of to move from New York to Florida is a couple of dopey politicians?

I hear DeSantis is da bomb dot com

Yeah, most conservatives just adore him. Rich Lowry and the National Review write love-letter articles about him all the time, usually complaining about how wronged he's been by the librul mainstream news media. At CPAC he was the top choice of delegates (if Trump doesn't run) for the GOP nomination in 2024. The problem is that there are numerous articles alleging that his administration has also fudged their facts regarding FL nursing homes and other covid data since the beginning of the pandemic. He's basically Trump-lite, which no doubt is why they like him so much.

What I don’t get about the nursing home scandal is what was the motivation to misrepresent the numbers? He was doom and gloom on the virus in his press briefings, and rightfully so, but then you take actions to make it look not as bad? I don’t get it.

Because when you kill the elderly by forcing active Covid patients into nursing homes it's a bad look.

Hard to run for president when everybody knows you made a mistake that killed hundreds, if not thousands of people, even if you had imperfect information at the time. Therefore, the only solution is to cover it up.

Cuomo and DeBlasio are the reason I'm looking for jobs (and thus move) to Florida right now. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum at their finest.

Lol that sounds like bullshit

Why are you people acting like mersk would be the first person to ever move from NY to Florida ?

I’m not. I’m just calling out the stated reason as bullshit.

Yeah, most conservatives just adore him. Rich Lowry and the National Review write love-letter articles about him all the time, usually complaining about how wronged he's been by the librul mainstream news media. At CPAC he was the top choice of delegates (if Trump doesn't run) for the GOP nomination in 2024. The problem is that there are numerous articles alleging that his administration has also fudged their facts regarding FL nursing homes and other covid data since the beginning of the pandemic. He's basically Trump-lite, which no doubt is why they like him so much.

He's also being investigated for pay to play vaccination. But, as we all know, Republicans do not and will not care if it is one of their own.

Because when you kill the elderly by forcing active Covid patients into nursing homes it's a bad look.

How would the administration be able to push covid patients out of a hospital into a nursing home though, and why would they do that? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

ETA: did some more reading. Bad policy choice which they then tried to white wash the impact of the bad policy. He gone.

Last edited:

And this is why Florida is dead to the Democrats moving forward. This is who it attracts.

Hard to run for president when everybody knows you made a mistake that killed hundreds, if not thousands of people, even if you had imperfect information at the time. Therefore, the only solution is to cover it up.

Unless you're a Republican.

Back