• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Andrew Cuomo says

Definition of modern ‘merican “conservatism”: continuous reality-challenged outrage at all the wrong things.

Definition of modern ‘merican “conservatism”: continuous reality-challenged outrage at all the wrong things.

Better to be outraged over children’s books then policies that killed probably tens of thousands elderly and the following cover up.

Better to be outraged over children’s books then policies that killed probably tens of thousands elderly and the following cover up.

Or than the 100s of thousands of deaths that could have been prevented had we had a competent administration and our response had been as effective as other nations, or than the thousands of deaths that will be caused by dumbasses like Governor Abbott, or than sexual assault allegations against Republicans as opposed to Democrats.

Or than the 100s of thousands of deaths that could have been prevented had we had a competent administration and our response had been as effective as other nations, or than the thousands of deaths that will be caused by dumbasses like Governor Abbott, or than sexual assault allegations against Republicans as opposed to Democrats.

Texas has had lower case counts, and death rates than California and New York. But coo coo.

Abbott is trying to go all MAGA mouth breather because he's worried that Trump will back Patrick to primary him in 2022.

Yeah, what we really need around here is more things that resemble Nordic runes so we can be legitimately outraged.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

This is one way for Abbott to have less black and brown people vote in 22.

Cuomo digging his heels in with the "I greet everyone by grabbing their face, my dad taught me that" is a strong move.

This appears to show intent to hide the NH death numbers:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cu...report-on-coronavirus-nursing-home-deaths-wsj

"Top advisers to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo influenced state health officials to remove data from a public report that showed coronavirus-related nursing-home deaths in the state had exceeded numbers previously acknowledged by the administration, a bombshell report says.

Details about the July report were disclosed Thursday night in a story first published by The Wall Street Journal."

Two more woman have come out with accusations against Cuomo.

He is officially TOAST.

Two more woman have come out with accusations against Cuomo.

He is officially TOAST.

And now imagine for a moment with me the crazy concept of Republicans feeling the same way about accusations about men in their party and talking the position those men should step down. Or is it cancel culture if it involves republicans? Hard to keep up with the bullshit grievance machine.

The extent of the GQP grievance grift is impressive.

Back