Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bullshit Andrew Cuomo says

Fox and other right-wing media have been playing the Cuomo story for all its worth. Nary a mention of the similar accusations aimed at Cawthorne, of course, who was allowed on Fox recently to rant about Dr. Seuss being cancelled with no questions about his dubious background. Every time Fox runs stories about this it's hard not to think about all of the accusations against Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, and numerous other talking heads over there over the years. Not that other networks haven't had their own issues (Matt Lauer, anyone?) but for Fox to obsessively focus on this topic is rich, to say the least. As for Cuomo himself, he just needs to resign, as the pressure on him is only going to build, and more stories keep coming out the longer he waits.

Lotta people, including AOC, Nadler, and a bunch of state legislator Dems have called for his resignation. Cuomo has called a 1 pm presser. Probably to tell them to fuck off.

he says he's a victim of cancel culture

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    and, as governor, former state AG and the son of a governor, is not part of the political club

you might say i'm a bit of an outsider, please ignore the name of the bridge i'm standing in front of

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Alright, now I'm on #TeamCuomo

Not a defense of Cuomo, but it will surprise no one that one of his major NY GOP critics, Congressman Tom Reed, who has been lighting up Twitter recently calling for Cuomo to resign over his sexual harassment accusations, has now been accused of sexual harassment himself. He has made a public apology for unhooking a woman's bra in a restaurant in 2017, among other things. He was believed to be thinking of running against Cuomo for the governorship next year, but announced that he's not running for reelection or anything else next year.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    He apologized and said heís not running again. Heís handled this better than Cuomo.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    He apologized and said heís not running again. Heís handled this better than Cuomo.
    True, but maybe he shouldn't have been calling for Cuomo to resign when he was doing something similar himself. Unfortunately, it seems as if the number of male pols in both parties who engage in this sort of behavior is endless.

Has Cuomo been accused of anything worse than hitting on chicks in the office yet? This is the most ultimate of meh burgers.

The DNC worships a dude that stuck a cigar up an interns pussy in the Oval Office, but asking if a girl is single is what crosses the line?

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Has Cuomo been accused of anything worse than hitting on chicks in the office yet? This is the most ultimate of meh burgers.

The DNC worships a dude that stuck a cigar up an interns pussy in the Oval Office, but asking if a girl is single is what crosses the line?
    Lol, worships
    Birds are real.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    True, but maybe he shouldn't have been calling for Cuomo to resign when he was doing something similar himself. Unfortunately, it seems as if the number of male pols in both parties who engage in this sort of behavior is endless.
    You play the game until it's obvious you've lost.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Lol, worships
    I mean Bill is pretty much the DNC's Regan.

Banhammer'd
    And Reagan had knocked up Nancy while still married to Jane Wyman.

He also ruined the lives of a number of people in Hollywood by lying about them to McCarthy. I'd call that a lot worse than getting a BJ from an intern who had told her friends she was hoping to use her presidential kneepads.

Rusty Larue
    Jesus RJ. That's pretty fucking gross.

Banhammer'd
    Everything I posted is absolutely true.

No, Clinton shouldn't have gotten a BJ from Lewinsky, but she had bragged about that being one of her goals in DC. He shouldn't have done it.

Thatís just not true. Reaganís name is invoked 5 times per minute in any given Pub primary debate. Bill gets a speaking slot in day one or two of the convention but he is not remotely worshiped like Reagan.
    Birds are real.

agree its a little cringe worthy wording. i disagree with the idea that an intern "gave" a bj to the most powerful man in the world (and her bosses bosses boss etc). he "took" it. he used her.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    agree its a little cringe worthy wording. i disagree with the idea that an intern "gave" a bj to the most powerful man in the world (and her bosses bosses boss etc). he "took" it. he used her.
    I said multiple times he shouldn't have done it. But that's nothing compared to jingoistic lying that Reagan knew would ruin many, many careers and families. Several committed suicide. Reagan knew he was destroying innocent people's lives.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    I said multiple times he shouldn't have done it. But that's nothing compared to jingoistic lying that Reagan knew would ruin many, many careers and families. Several committed suicide. Reagan knew he was destroying innocent people's lives.
    I mean i donít know how to compare Regan and Clinton morally, but I will say if we are ok with intern blowjobs we should be ok with asking if a staffer is single.

Cuomo is a fucking thug, but these me too allegations are bullshit.