Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 140

Thread: Bullshit Andrew Cuomo says

  1. #101
    Fox and other right-wing media have been playing the Cuomo story for all its worth. Nary a mention of the similar accusations aimed at Cawthorne, of course, who was allowed on Fox recently to rant about Dr. Seuss being cancelled with no questions about his dubious background. Every time Fox runs stories about this it's hard not to think about all of the accusations against Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, and numerous other talking heads over there over the years. Not that other networks haven't had their own issues (Matt Lauer, anyone?) but for Fox to obsessively focus on this topic is rich, to say the least. As for Cuomo himself, he just needs to resign, as the pressure on him is only going to build, and more stories keep coming out the longer he waits.

  2. #102
    Lotta people, including AOC, Nadler, and a bunch of state legislator Dems have called for his resignation. Cuomo has called a 1 pm presser. Probably to tell them to fuck off.

  3. #103
    he says he's a victim of cancel culture

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    he says he's a victim of cancel culture
    and, as governor, former state AG and the son of a governor, is not part of the political club

  5. #105
    you might say i'm a bit of an outsider, please ignore the name of the bridge i'm standing in front of

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    he says he's a victim of cancel culture
    Alright, now I'm on #TeamCuomo

  7. #107
    Not a defense of Cuomo, but it will surprise no one that one of his major NY GOP critics, Congressman Tom Reed, who has been lighting up Twitter recently calling for Cuomo to resign over his sexual harassment accusations, has now been accused of sexual harassment himself. He has made a public apology for unhooking a woman's bra in a restaurant in 2017, among other things. He was believed to be thinking of running against Cuomo for the governorship next year, but announced that he's not running for reelection or anything else next year.


  8. #108
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,786
    He apologized and said heís not running again. Heís handled this better than Cuomo.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    He apologized and said heís not running again. Heís handled this better than Cuomo.
    True, but maybe he shouldn't have been calling for Cuomo to resign when he was doing something similar himself. Unfortunately, it seems as if the number of male pols in both parties who engage in this sort of behavior is endless.

  10. #110
    Has Cuomo been accused of anything worse than hitting on chicks in the office yet? This is the most ultimate of meh burgers.

    The DNC worships a dude that stuck a cigar up an interns pussy in the Oval Office, but asking if a girl is single is what crosses the line?

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Has Cuomo been accused of anything worse than hitting on chicks in the office yet? This is the most ultimate of meh burgers.

    The DNC worships a dude that stuck a cigar up an interns pussy in the Oval Office, but asking if a girl is single is what crosses the line?
    Lol, worships
    Birds are real.

  12. #112
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    40,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    True, but maybe he shouldn't have been calling for Cuomo to resign when he was doing something similar himself. Unfortunately, it seems as if the number of male pols in both parties who engage in this sort of behavior is endless.
    You play the game until it's obvious you've lost.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Lol, worships
    I mean Bill is pretty much the DNC's Regan.

  14. #114
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    I mean Bill is pretty much the DNC's Regan.
    And Reagan had knocked up Nancy while still married to Jane Wyman.

    He also ruined the lives of a number of people in Hollywood by lying about them to McCarthy. I'd call that a lot worse than getting a BJ from an intern who had told her friends she was hoping to use her presidential kneepads.

  15. #115
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    11,339
    Jesus RJ. That's pretty fucking gross.

  16. #116
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Everything I posted is absolutely true.

    No, Clinton shouldn't have gotten a BJ from Lewinsky, but she had bragged about that being one of her goals in DC. He shouldn't have done it.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    I mean Bill is pretty much the DNC's Regan.
    Thatís just not true. Reaganís name is invoked 5 times per minute in any given Pub primary debate. Bill gets a speaking slot in day one or two of the convention but he is not remotely worshiped like Reagan.
    Birds are real.

  18. #118
    agree its a little cringe worthy wording. i disagree with the idea that an intern "gave" a bj to the most powerful man in the world (and her bosses bosses boss etc). he "took" it. he used her.

  19. #119
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    agree its a little cringe worthy wording. i disagree with the idea that an intern "gave" a bj to the most powerful man in the world (and her bosses bosses boss etc). he "took" it. he used her.
    I said multiple times he shouldn't have done it. But that's nothing compared to jingoistic lying that Reagan knew would ruin many, many careers and families. Several committed suicide. Reagan knew he was destroying innocent people's lives.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    I said multiple times he shouldn't have done it. But that's nothing compared to jingoistic lying that Reagan knew would ruin many, many careers and families. Several committed suicide. Reagan knew he was destroying innocent people's lives.
    I mean i donít know how to compare Regan and Clinton morally, but I will say if we are ok with intern blowjobs we should be ok with asking if a staffer is single.

    Cuomo is a fucking thug, but these me too allegations are bullshit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •