• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Andrew Cuomo says

This guy should have resigned or been forced to a long time ago.

LOLOLOL - The calls for Cuomo to resign from the left have as much teeth to them as the calls for Governor Blackface Northam to resign.

Most on the left hope this all blows over soon and is quickly forgotten so they can continue to focus on the important stuff like Donald Trump being a Russian asset and #DeathSantis.

It helps to play on the right team. Go Team Blue, Go!!!!

LOLOLOL - The calls for Cuomo to resign from the left have as much teeth to them as the calls for Governor Blackface Northam to resign.

Most on the left hope this all blows over soon and is quickly forgotten so they can continue to focus on the important stuff like Donald Trump being a Russian asset and #DeathSantis.

God, what bullshit. At least I and most other posters here have been consistent in calling for Cuomo to resign since these allegations were made. And as I'm not in the NY government I have no say over whether Cuomo gets to hang on to his job or not, so I'm not sure what "teeth" you seem to think that people on this board have. Have you ever said anything about Trump, Gaetz, or any others in your party who have been accused of similar actions, Angus? I'm sure we'll all wait with baited breath to hear it.

Gonna post under 2 names so he can say #bootstraps twice as much and up the board GQP numbers -- genius.

Phew, now that a Dem has done something bad jh can relax his morality and support shit like Trump again because bosides. That’s a relief.

You're an idiot. WGAFF about a picture in a yearbook from 1984?

WGAFF about a picture in a yearbook from 1984?

For starters... how about the presidential candidate you likely voted for in 2020?

So I see Brad has moved on from "Dems don't criticize elected Dems when they do shit that is almost as bad as elected republicans!" to "Dems' crticisms are performative when they criticize elected Dems that do shit that is almost as bad as elected republicans!"

Quite the transition, especially when centered on a elected Dem governor who: a) was investigated by the Dem AG's office; and b) is being investigated (and may be impeached) by a Dem-controlled legislature.

I mean, I get being a republican in today's America means disavowing yourself of shame, manners, and any hint of intellectual thought, but do you really want to compare how Dems have handled Cuomo's allegations of harassment to how the republican party handled any of the laundry list of problems that arose during the Trump administration?*

*The question is rhetorical, don't feel the need to answer it.

So I see Brad has moved on from "Dems don't criticize elected Dems when they do shit that is almost as bad as elected republicans!" to "Dems' crticisms are performative when they criticize elected Dems that do shit that is almost as bad as elected republicans!"

Quite the transition, especially when centered on a elected Dem governor who: a) was investigated by the Dem AG's office; and b) is being investigated (and may be impeached) by a Dem-controlled legislature.

I mean, I get being a republican in today's America means disavowing yourself of shame, manners, and any hint of intellectual thought, but do you really want to compare how Dems have handled Cuomo's allegations of harassment to how the republican party handled any of the laundry list of problems that arose during the Trump administration?*

*The question is rhetorical, don't feel the need to answer it.

All true, and the two tweets he posted from Biden and Harris calling for Northam to resign undermine his argument anyway. I doubt he realizes that though, as long as he thinks he's owning the dreaded Tunnels Left.

For starters... how about the presidential candidate you likely voted for in 2020?

Funny thing about that is Justin Fairfax is a fucking rapist, but that's just the state of the nation.

Back