• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Andrew Cuomo says

Fox and other right-wing media have been playing the Cuomo story for all its worth. Nary a mention of the similar accusations aimed at Cawthorne, of course, who was allowed on Fox recently to rant about Dr. Seuss being cancelled with no questions about his dubious background. Every time Fox runs stories about this it's hard not to think about all of the accusations against Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, and numerous other talking heads over there over the years. Not that other networks haven't had their own issues (Matt Lauer, anyone?) but for Fox to obsessively focus on this topic is rich, to say the least. As for Cuomo himself, he just needs to resign, as the pressure on him is only going to build, and more stories keep coming out the longer he waits.

Lotta people, including AOC, Nadler, and a bunch of state legislator Dems have called for his resignation. Cuomo has called a 1 pm presser. Probably to tell them to fuck off.

you might say i'm a bit of an outsider, please ignore the name of the bridge i'm standing in front of

Not a defense of Cuomo, but it will surprise no one that one of his major NY GOP critics, Congressman Tom Reed, who has been lighting up Twitter recently calling for Cuomo to resign over his sexual harassment accusations, has now been accused of sexual harassment himself. He has made a public apology for unhooking a woman's bra in a restaurant in 2017, among other things. He was believed to be thinking of running against Cuomo for the governorship next year, but announced that he's not running for reelection or anything else next year.

He apologized and said he’s not running again. He’s handled this better than Cuomo.

He apologized and said he’s not running again. He’s handled this better than Cuomo.

True, but maybe he shouldn't have been calling for Cuomo to resign when he was doing something similar himself. Unfortunately, it seems as if the number of male pols in both parties who engage in this sort of behavior is endless.

Has Cuomo been accused of anything worse than hitting on chicks in the office yet? This is the most ultimate of meh burgers.

The DNC worships a dude that stuck a cigar up an interns pussy in the Oval Office, but asking if a girl is single is what crosses the line?

Has Cuomo been accused of anything worse than hitting on chicks in the office yet? This is the most ultimate of meh burgers.

The DNC worships a dude that stuck a cigar up an interns pussy in the Oval Office, but asking if a girl is single is what crosses the line?

Lol, worships

True, but maybe he shouldn't have been calling for Cuomo to resign when he was doing something similar himself. Unfortunately, it seems as if the number of male pols in both parties who engage in this sort of behavior is endless.

You play the game until it's obvious you've lost.

I mean Bill is pretty much the DNC's Regan.

And Reagan had knocked up Nancy while still married to Jane Wyman.

He also ruined the lives of a number of people in Hollywood by lying about them to McCarthy. I'd call that a lot worse than getting a BJ from an intern who had told her friends she was hoping to use her presidential kneepads.

Everything I posted is absolutely true.

No, Clinton shouldn't have gotten a BJ from Lewinsky, but she had bragged about that being one of her goals in DC. He shouldn't have done it.

I mean Bill is pretty much the DNC's Regan.

That’s just not true. Reagan’s name is invoked 5 times per minute in any given Pub primary debate. Bill gets a speaking slot in day one or two of the convention but he is not remotely worshiped like Reagan.

agree its a little cringe worthy wording. i disagree with the idea that an intern "gave" a bj to the most powerful man in the world (and her bosses bosses boss etc). he "took" it. he used her.

agree its a little cringe worthy wording. i disagree with the idea that an intern "gave" a bj to the most powerful man in the world (and her bosses bosses boss etc). he "took" it. he used her.

I said multiple times he shouldn't have done it. But that's nothing compared to jingoistic lying that Reagan knew would ruin many, many careers and families. Several committed suicide. Reagan knew he was destroying innocent people's lives.

I said multiple times he shouldn't have done it. But that's nothing compared to jingoistic lying that Reagan knew would ruin many, many careers and families. Several committed suicide. Reagan knew he was destroying innocent people's lives.

I mean i don’t know how to compare Regan and Clinton morally, but I will say if we are ok with intern blowjobs we should be ok with asking if a staffer is single.

Cuomo is a fucking thug, but these me too allegations are bullshit.

Back