• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Andrew Cuomo says

Hey Angus, what if we put Cuomo in a cage on the Mexican border and the tunnels left applauds?

It's not a "cage" anymore. Didn't you get the memo?

It's now a "temporary shelter for migrants".

Please revoke your Dem voter registration immediately as you are no longer welcome in the party.

I suspect things are going to get worse for Cuomo in the coming days/weeks:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/27/poli...xual-harassment-second-former-aide/index.html

"The former aide, Charlotte Bennett, alleges that Cuomo asked her questions about her sex life, whether she had monogamous relationships and if she ever had sex with older men, according to the Times. Bennett told the newspaper that the alleged incidents happened late last spring, during the height of the state's fight against the coronavirus.
Bennett was previously an executive assistant and health policy adviser in the Democratic governor's administration until she left in November, according to the Times. Bennett recounted one particular episode to the Times that allegedly occurred on June 5, in which she was alone with Cuomo in his office in Albany. The 25-year-old, according to the Times, said the Democratic governor had asked her a series of personal questions, including stating that he was open to relationships with women in their 20s, which Bennett interpreted as clear overtures to a sexual relationship."

https://nypost.com/2021/02/27/second-woman-accuses-gov-andrew-cuomo-of-sexual-harassment-report/

"Cuomo told her he was lonely since his relationship celebrity chef Sandra Lee, his girlfriend of 14 years, ended in 2019.

He stressed to her that Lee was “out of the picture,” and referred to “wanting a girlfriend, preferably in the Albany area.”

“Age doesn’t matter,” he told her, as he asked about her feelings about age differences in relationships — a conversation she told a friend about at the time, in a text reviewed by the Times.

He was “fine with anyone above the age of 22,” she said he told her."

I suspect things are going to get worse for Cuomo in the coming days/weeks:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/27/poli...xual-harassment-second-former-aide/index.html

"The former aide, Charlotte Bennett, alleges that Cuomo asked her questions about her sex life, whether she had monogamous relationships and if she ever had sex with older men, according to the Times. Bennett told the newspaper that the alleged incidents happened late last spring, during the height of the state's fight against the coronavirus.
Bennett was previously an executive assistant and health policy adviser in the Democratic governor's administration until she left in November, according to the Times. Bennett recounted one particular episode to the Times that allegedly occurred on June 5, in which she was alone with Cuomo in his office in Albany. The 25-year-old, according to the Times, said the Democratic governor had asked her a series of personal questions, including stating that he was open to relationships with women in their 20s, which Bennett interpreted as clear overtures to a sexual relationship."

https://nypost.com/2021/02/27/second-woman-accuses-gov-andrew-cuomo-of-sexual-harassment-report/

"Cuomo told her he was lonely since his relationship celebrity chef Sandra Lee, his girlfriend of 14 years, ended in 2019.

He stressed to her that Lee was “out of the picture,” and referred to “wanting a girlfriend, preferably in the Albany area.”

“Age doesn’t matter,” he told her, as he asked about her feelings about age differences in relationships — a conversation she told a friend about at the time, in a text reviewed by the Times.

He was “fine with anyone above the age of 22,” she said he told her."

On a couple of the Sunday morning talk shows today this topic was discussed on the roundtables, and a couple of panel Democrats implied that stories about Cuomo had been floating around for awhile, even before he was elected governor. At this point he probably needs to just resign, but I doubt he will, at least until he has no choice and his hand is forced. Ironically, the only person to speak in Cuomo's defense (of a sort) was Chris Christie, who said that given the "false charges" against Kavanaugh that people shouldn't rush to judgment.

There absolutely needs to be an investigation by an independent body, but I’m having a hard time with this jump in logic:

Still, she described a June meeting in Cuomo’s Albany office, during which he griped about being lonely during the pandemic and whined he “can’t even hug anyone.”

Cuomo, 63, then pressed her: “Who did I last hug,” she said.

She tried to dodge the question by saying she missed hugging her parents. “And he was, like, ‘No, I mean like really hugged somebody,’” she said.

“I understood that the governor wanted to sleep with me, and felt horribly uncomfortable and scared,” Bennett told the Times.

It wasn't the first conversation they'd ever had. She put that conversation together with all the other shit he had been saying to her. And she was there in the room to read his vibe and the way he was saying those things.

I don’t like Cuomo but these allegations are super meh.

He ask a chick if she was single.... clutches pearls.

"Nothing to see here. The NY Post is fake news. Another example of the MSM trying to take down a democRAT because they don't like his politics. Control-alt-delete cancel culture at its finest."
- col anus

As someone who has lived in New York, Cuomo and DeBlasio need to go. New York needs better leadership.

As someone who has lived in New York, Cuomo and DeBlasio need to go. New York needs better leadership.
I mean sure but I don’t think inappropriate comments are grounds for removal when the president was credibly accused of rape.

I mean sure but I don’t think inappropriate comments are grounds for removal when the president was credibly accused of rape.

Trump was by multiple women including his first wife.

Biden wasn't. A person who plans telling their story then changes it at least three times in hand-picked interviews over a couple of weeks is not credible.

Trump was by multiple women including his first wife.

Biden wasn't. A person who plans telling their story then changes it at least three times in hand-picked interviews over a couple of weeks is not credible.

I mean yea we can agree trump is bad. I just don't really think what Cuomo is accused of is disqualifying.

Edit: The nursing home scandal should be why he resigns.

I’m going on record to say that I’d be fine if Biden resigned and Kamala took over.

Cuomo and DeBlasio are the reason I'm looking for jobs (and thus move) to Florida right now. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum at their finest.

Back