• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at the Irish: EARLY START Tuesday -- 5 pm ACCN

How is this for a "no shit" prediction?

If we shoot better from 3 than them, we'll win. If not, we won't.

It's COVID and you're a lawyer and you go into the office?

Every courthouse in the state of NC is open and has been open off and on throughout the pandemic. Litigators (at least myself and the ones I know) have had to go in to the office, and sometimes court, consistently over the last year.

Apparently it's make 10 3's, less than 15 TO's and score more than 68 points.

WF is now +5 (it opened at 4.5); total dropped from 143.5 to 141. Will be curious to see if Ian DuBose makes his 2021 debut.

It's COVID and you're a lawyer and you go into the office?

Yes, I've been going in basically every day since the start of the pandemic. I work in my office, with the door closed. My support staff works remotely 75% of the time. It's worked quite well for us. I've had mediations and hearings over Zoom and Webex, and that has worked pretty well.

My wife is also an attorney and her job is much more conducive to working from home, so she got the home office for most of this time.

We just need to stop having Ody screening at the top of the key. Just keep him under the basket. He gets too many wasted fouls on screens

Two worst announcers. They NEVER shut up

One made three from Massoud. Only one made so far.

Wake is making ND look like they know how to play defense.

ND has the anti-mangler rep working for it.

Our guys need to learn to be ready to shoot when they get the ball.

Weak call on the ND fall away.

Back