• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at the Irish: EARLY START Tuesday -- 5 pm ACCN

The question is would we have liked Nate L to have chosen Wake over ND? With Nate, Sarr and Chaundee, we would have made The Dance at least once and Danny would still be coach.

Last edited:
Neath and Massoud will make a man go crazy. They do some amazingly good things, and then they’ll turn around and do the stupidest shit you can do in the game of basketball.

Neath and Massoud will make a man go crazy. They do some amazingly good things, and then they’ll turn around and do the stupidest shit you can do in the game of basketball.

It's amazing to me, Neath has helped keep us close but gets rained on every game. Massoud is our leading scorer today and gets shit.

However, no one talks about Williamson blowing two wide open layups and giving his man two wide open threes. That's ten points he has cost us but crickets.

I don�t expect us to win this game but Notre Dame is just thoroughly unimpressive.

The question is would we have liked Nate L to have chosen Wake over ND? With Nate, Sarr and Chaundee, we would have made The Dance at least once and Danny would still be coach.

Meh. Nate was good for about 7 and 4 last year with plenty of minutes available on a bad Notre Dame team. Honestly the story on him has been disappointing until this year. Manning would still be fired, and he would have transferred with the rest of the real talent.

when massoud sticks to his strength (outside shooting) he's really solid. but definitely seems like he tries to do too much and really struggles when trying to do anything off the dribble / inside the arc. maybe it works in practice and will end up showing through in games.

It's amazing to me, Neath has helped keep us close but gets rained on every game. Massoud is our leading scorer today and gets shit.

However, no one talks about Williamson blowing two wide open layups and giving his man two wide open threes. That's ten points he has cost us but crickets.

Because he’s a damn stud.

Stats are fairly even. Durham's play down low is the difference. Deacs need to keep playing without TO's and they will have a shot to pull a a W.

Hopefully Ody and Okpomo stay on the court in the second half to challenge Durham.

Alright. Seems odd that a "beer and titties" guy can't handle a beer or few after 9PM.

Fair enough. My beer and titties days seem like a distant dream. I have a guys trip to Cherokee for the opening weekend of march madness scheduled. The beer and titties guy will be back for that weekend.

when massoud sticks to his strength (outside shooting) he's really solid. but definitely seems like he tries to do too much and really struggles when trying to do anything off the dribble / inside the arc. maybe it works in practice and will end up showing through in games.

He tries to do too much by having to play multiple positions. He's not a 4 or 5.

I think I'd like to see Johnson start over Antonio.

Ody and those damn picks. And honestly he's been getting away with some questionable ones on top of the very legitimate calls he's drawn.

I appreciate he's trying to lock his man down on a solid pick but it's such a terrible way to bench yourself.

He tries to do too much by having to play multiple positions. He's not a 4 or 5.

I think I'd like to see Johnson start over Antonio.

Well he's definitely not a 3 so that's kind of a problem.

Went downstairs to get a drink and now we are down 14.

Terrible start. How is it not a foul when the shooter is hit in the head?

Maybe we should try scoring this half?

Neath no challenge on the first 3. Mucius gives up 2 buckets including an and-one. Massoud no effort on another 3. Terrible defensive run.

Back