• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at the Irish: EARLY START Tuesday -- 5 pm ACCN

He tries to do too much by having to play multiple positions. He's not a 4 or 5.

I think I'd like to see Johnson start over Antonio.

i’m not really following. i’m also in the camp that massoud’s only viable position is the 4, but regardless, don’t see why that would prevent him from sticking to the outside game.

Antonio's been sitting for awhile.

So many missed layups. Ridiculous. Worst stretch of the season. 19-0 run over about 6 minutes.

i’m not really following. i’m also in the camp that massoud’s only viable position is the 4, but regardless, don’t see why that would prevent him from sticking to the outside game.

I still don’t get it either. RJ says he should be a 2 but he can’t handle the ball at all and he obviously can’t defend on the wing at an ACC level.

So........has anybody bought an AbCoaster yet?

He's never been a PF. His skill set is that of a wing on both ends. Playing PF takes away his shooting and trailing on breaks and is a mismatch on D.

16-0 run by Irish to start the half. Time to start gigging out of this hole.

Okpomo with the best play against Durham.

He's absolutely a wing...

In this offense, it does not matter. I don’t know why you keep saying shit over and over again. They’re all wings besides Ody and Emmanuel.

He takes a lot of stupid shots early in the shot clock, and he turns the ball over way too much. He gets blocked almost every time he’s in the paint, and he’s 6’9”.

On defense he’s too slow to guard a “wing” but he’s too weak to guard a center.

Ody needs to understand the backboard is his friend. He's made a number of nice moves and could have a couple more baskets if he had adjusted and used the board instead of straight in.

Getting a bad feeling about this one.

Even when we get a close in look we are missing.

Tuned in just in time to see 13th century Scottish oatmeal stirring techniques, and us down 20.

In this offense, it does not matter. I don’t know why you keep saying shit over and over again. They’re all wings besides Ody and Emmanuel.

He takes a lot of stupid shots early in the shot clock, and he turns the ball over way too much. He gets blocked almost every time he’s in the paint, and he’s 6’9”.

Has 10 more 3 point attempts than anyone else on the team. Spends zero time in a traditional 4 role in this offense. This "out of position" scapegoat is a joke.

Okpomo got Durham tied up and refs didn’t call the jump ball. Lame.

He's FIFTH on the team in TOs. If he turns it over too much, how about the other four Deacs?

Wings don't take the ball into the lane that often and he shouldn't. He can guard SFs but not PFs or Cs. By being out of position on D, his value on offense is diminished.

The Irish are walking A LOT with the basketball around the basket.

I guess we are somewhat due for a blowout after all the games we had no business keeping close. But this is a pretty disappointing performance against a not very good team.

Also spare me all the announcer bullshit about how ND is a tournament caliber team. They are 6-9 overall and 3-6 in conference. I don’t give a shit what their SOS is that’s pathetic.

Back