• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at the Irish: EARLY START Tuesday -- 5 pm ACCN

Pathetic half.... should be a fun plane trip back home.

Did somebody poison our water at halftime?

Apparently DuBose and Forbes have a different definition of "I'm back" than most people. Hopefully he'll be back for BC in 8 days.

That's the worst goaltending call I've ever seen.

So they miss that jump ball but call that goaltending? Okey dokey.

That might be the worst goaltending call in the history of NCAA

And how do you review it and confirm it. Not that it matters, at this point, but a horrible call.

Apparently DuBose and Forbes have a different definition of "I'm back" than most people. Hopefully he'll be back for BC in 8 days.

That's the worst goaltending call I've ever seen.

Dubose was back to practice. Doesn't mean he was ready for game play.

Forbes seems to have created a bit of work hard and no quit culture which is nice. But if you have no reliable talent you still can't win in the ACC. Without a true big man to defend the rim, get offensive rebounds and create matchup problems for the opponent we're gonna struggle. Tonight ND demonstrated how to shut down the Forbes offense. With no recruits over 6'5" it's a real concern going forward, especially with the overall lack of individual talent.

This game is so boring the announcers are talking about whether coaches should wear suits or not.

I disagree with the Notre Dame hate. They play fundamental basketball, have a bunch of shooters, and have a really solid big. It doesn’t surprise me that they’re on a run, and it wouldn’t surprise me if they continue on that run. Seems like they’ve figured out who they are and what they do well.

Back