• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cancel Culture

Chappelle canceled Pepe like, 2 decades ago.

When Joy Reid criticized South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott for participating in a GOP press conference denouncing raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour by saying that Scott was present only "to show a patina of diversity", Scott responded by saying on Fox News that “woke supremacy is as bad as white supremacy. We need to take that seriously.” So cancel culture is now just as bad as white supremacy, apparently.

159547537_10223388870657174_8405231041998646175_n.jpg

Couldn't we say the Boston Tea Party was the start of cancel culture in America?

I would guess that Cuomo will be cancelled in the next 48 hours.

I missed the whole cancel Miss Piggy because she's mean to Kermit the Frog movement. Certainly, I agree ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

I missed the whole cancel Miss Piggy because she's mean to Kermit the Frog movement. Certainly, I agree ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

Miss Piggy easily the worst Muppet (though Sam the Eagle has aged poorly), but is also a necessary evil. Lots of good jokes around her, though not as many by her.

Personally, I think Bill Burr is the kind of comedian that dumb people love for being really “smart” when he’s just really good at mocking people/ideas. He acted like an asshole kind of. But the woke army can’t distinguish between a comedian being an asshole and actual racism, so let’s just always be offended.

Personally, I think Bill Burr is the kind of comedian that dumb people love for being really “smart” when he’s just really good at mocking people/ideas. He acted like an asshole kind of. But the woke army can’t distinguish between a comedian being an asshole and actual racism, so let’s just always be offended.

Don’t know anyone who loves Bill Burr for being smart. Know a ton of people that love him for being an asshole tho.

Back