Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Cancel Culture

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    Gonzo’s the best Muppet, right?
    Personally, I think it might be Rowlf, but there is an argument to be made for Gonzo, among others.

Oh Rowlf is absolutely the best Muppet.

Rowlf is in a tier of his own but there are several in a tier just below him (Gonzo, Pepe the King Prawn, Statler/Waldorf, Sweetums)

Swedish Chef, people

And Great Muppet Caper is their best movie. Muppet Family Christmas is the best TV thing and best holiday thing they ever did. MuppetVision 3D at Disney also great.

Muppets Take Manhattan probably my favorite movie, but there is something special about how surreal that first Muppet Movie is. Can't go wrong with any of them until maybe the dark times of Treasure Island/Muppets from Space. Muppet Family Christmas still makes me tear up at the end, but I thought the Muppets Wizard of Oz TV special was surprisingly good. Agreed about the Disney experience.

And as someone who has been watching a lot of Sesame Street lately, Cookie Monster is still great, Murray is really good, and Gonger is probably the best of the newer Muppets. The Monster Foodies segments almost always make me smile.
    Last edited by redwing42; 03-15-2021 at 11:21 PM.

statler/waldorf and the swedish chef are the best muppets

Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    This

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    And Great Muppet Caper is their best movie. Muppet Family Christmas is the best TV thing and best holiday thing they ever did. MuppetVision 3D at Disney also great.
    John Denver and The Muppets: A Christmas Together is the pinnacle of all things muppet.

Tbh, I always kind of picture you as Waldorf when I read your posts.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    There may be better Muppets, but The Muippets are nothing without Miss Piggy.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Tbh, I always kind of picture you as Waldorf when I read your posts.
    thank you

Scooter Banks

Hadn't thought about the muppets in decades, and then we decided to watch the Jason Segel Muppet movie with the kids on Sunday night (which was ok -- somehow 96% on rottentomatoes which makes no sense), and then I see this thread. Muppet Kismet.

John Denver and The Muppets: A Christmas Together is the pinnacle of all things muppet.
    Absolutely. We listen to this every year on the way home from getting our Christmas tree.

This youtube video has become very popular with my kids. "Look Ma I'm the Guitar!"

If you believe in love thats more than enough for peace to last through the coming year

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Oh Rowlf is absolutely the best Muppet.
    I've always appreciated Rowlf but never thought of him as the best Muppet. Why do you hold him in such high regard?

statler/waldorf are my favorite
    semi-aquatic like otters be.