• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cancel Culture

Rowlf is in a tier of his own but there are several in a tier just below him (Gonzo, Pepe the King Prawn, Statler/Waldorf, Sweetums)

And Great Muppet Caper is their best movie. Muppet Family Christmas is the best TV thing and best holiday thing they ever did. MuppetVision 3D at Disney also great.

Muppets Take Manhattan probably my favorite movie, but there is something special about how surreal that first Muppet Movie is. Can't go wrong with any of them until maybe the dark times of Treasure Island/Muppets from Space. Muppet Family Christmas still makes me tear up at the end, but I thought the Muppets Wizard of Oz TV special was surprisingly good. Agreed about the Disney experience.

And as someone who has been watching a lot of Sesame Street lately, Cookie Monster is still great, Murray is really good, and Gonger is probably the best of the newer Muppets. The Monster Foodies segments almost always make me smile.

Last edited:
This
aefe3ccb2b623cddf6428c4b8ecc6055.jpg

statler/waldorf and the swedish chef are the best muppets

And Great Muppet Caper is their best movie. Muppet Family Christmas is the best TV thing and best holiday thing they ever did. MuppetVision 3D at Disney also great.

John Denver and The Muppets: A Christmas Together is the pinnacle of all things muppet.

There may be better Muppets, but The Muippets are nothing without Miss Piggy.

Hadn't thought about the muppets in decades, and then we decided to watch the Jason Segel Muppet movie with the kids on Sunday night (which was ok -- somehow 96% on rottentomatoes which makes no sense), and then I see this thread. Muppet Kismet.

This youtube video has become very popular with my kids. "Look Ma I'm the Guitar!"

Back