Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

RICHY GET THE FUCK IN

FUCK YOU BILL SIMMONS AND YOUR SPURS BANDWAGON FANS

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    RICHY GET THE FUCK IN

FUCK YOU BILL SIMMONS AND YOUR SPURS BANDWAGON FANS
    Loves an actual dirty player

But then again Richarlison isn't Asian, sooooo

Lol every single criticism Brasky levels at Man U is true for Everton

That penalty was absolutely bullshit

lol this penalty decision

Dude what the fuck is the racist BS you’re trying to push. I’ve acknowledged that Richy is “our Bruno” many times on this thread.

Just accept that your boy is a little shit. You can still root for him.

Andddd that’s a soft penalty but I’ll take it. 3-1 GET IN! Siggy revenge penalty!

Da fuq Yarold

Dude what the fuck is the racist BS you’re trying to push. I’ve acknowledged that Richy is “our Bruno” many times on this thread.

Just accept that your boy is a little shit. You can still root for him.

Andddd that’s a soft penalty but I’ll take it. 3-1 GET IN! Siggy revenge penalty!
    You don't harness the same hate for Dier for breaking Cleverly's leg. Wonder why ???

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfan2009 View Post
    You don't harness the same hate for Dier for breaking Cleverly's leg. Wonder why ???
    former everton youth? too derpy to hate? or racism

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    former everton youth? too derpy to hate? or racism
    I also seem to recall Brasky being deeply skeptical of Tottenham's racism review after the Rudiger incident only finding incidents of racism towards Son. Makes you wonder!

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Bro this is some Liverpool fan victimization/faux outrage. I mock Spurs fans but I thought y’all were better than that.

l studied abroad in Cambodia and taught kids there for grad school. It was one of the most significant experiences of my life. I interact with more racial minorities each work day than you probably do in a month.

So GTFO out of here with this BS. I’m a lot of things, but not a racist. And I don’t give a shit about Tom Cleverly or any other failed ManU garbage player, hopefully we never sign another one again.
    Last edited by BillBrasky; 02-10-2021 at 05:20 PM.

I also seem to recall Brasky being deeply skeptical of Tottenham's racism review after the Rudiger incident only finding incidents of racism towards Son. Makes you wonder!
    Bro I wasn’t even gonna bring that up, but yes Spurs “reviewed” their own fans behavior, “found” nothing, and then blamed a Chelsea fan instead. Terrible club. Terrible Fanbase.

Brasky is not racist. He hates everyone but not because of their race.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

i am racist against harry kane

Bro this is some Liverpool fan victimization/faux outrage. I mock Spurs fans but I thought y’all were better than that.

l studied abroad in Cambodia and taught kids there for grad school. It was one of the most significant experiences of my life. I interact with more racial minorities each work day than you probably do in a month.

So GTFO out of here with this BS. I’m a lot of things, but not a racist. And I don’t give a shit about Tom Cleverly or any other failed ManU garbage player, hopefully we never sign another one again.
    Didn't realize Cambodia was in South Korea.

Bro I wasn’t even gonna bring that up, but yes Spurs “reviewed” their own fans behavior, “found” nothing, and then blamed a Chelsea fan instead. Terrible club. Terrible Fanbase.
    Lol c'mon. Tottenham 100% had incentive to find and single out the fan (or fans) in question so they could take appropriate action. This conspiracy theory doesn't even make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post
    Brasky is not racist. He hates everyone but not because of their race.
    He clearly hates some players more than others despite them doing the same things (or worse, in Dier's case)