Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1142

Thread: Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

  1. #221

    Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfan2009 View Post
    Didn't realize Cambodia was in South Korea.
    Oh so Iím just racist against Koreans, not all Asians as you claimed earlier. Christ you are being a tool.

    Anyhoo... BERNIE! Wembley here we come! Unless of course we get drawn with City in the next round.

  2. #222

    Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfan2009 View Post
    Lol c'mon. Tottenham 100% had incentive to find and single out the fan (or fans) in question so they could take appropriate action. This conspiracy theory doesn't even make sense.
    Sorry, once last thing...

    Youíre really dense enough to believe that it was in Tottenhamís interest to identify its own fan who committed racist behavior? You really posted that? That identifying someone wearing Spurs clothing would help the club image?

    You dumb, bro.

  3. #223
    Havenít been posting much lately, but gotta say Deacfan2009 sucks.

  4. #224
    Also damn 5-4 I must have missed a doozie

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Oh so Iím just racist against Koreans, not all Asians as you claimed earlier. Christ you are being a tool.

    Anyhoo... BERNIE! Wembley here we come! Unless of course we get drawn with City in the next round.
    Hey man, you don't have to consider Son's full body of evidence when calling him a little cheat. So I don't see why I'd be expected to when throwing around my own baseless accusations.

    Congrats on having Coote in your pocket. Your club actually represents everything you hate about Man U. Spurs were the better team by far and match should have ended 4-2.

    DCL is a diving cunt: https://www.reddit.com/r/coys/commen...tact_with_dcl/

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Sorry, once last thing...

    Youíre really dense enough to believe that it was in Tottenhamís interest to identify its own fan who committed racist behavior? You really posted that? That identifying someone wearing Spurs clothing would help the club image?

    You dumb, bro.
    It is 100% easier for the club to name and identify a "single bad apple" and take actions to name them, get the police involved, and ban them etc. than to have the situation not sorted at all and make it look like Tottenham can't control their fanbase or that fans can get away with racist shit.

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedrum4prez View Post
    Havenít been posting much lately, but gotta say Deacfan2009 sucks.
    Just tired of dumb takes, particularly as it relates to Son. Sorry if my intentional riling up of Brasky was distracting you from all the not-posting you were doing. I know he's not a racist.

  8. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfan2009 View Post
    Hey man, you don't have to consider Son's full body of evidence when calling him a little cheat. So I don't see why I'd be expected to when throwing around my own baseless accusations.

    Congrats on having Coote in your pocket. Your club actually represents everything you hate about Man U. Spurs were the better team by far and match should have ended 4-2.

    DCL is a diving cunt: https://www.reddit.com/r/coys/commen...tact_with_dcl/
    WTF is this suppose to be a link to? PEH accidentally trips DCL, which is pen. DCL doesn't embellish at all. Then David Coote spent the rest of the match letting your players hack the shit out of us and ignored the fact that Sanchez was offsides on his second.

    As to the shit posting where you continually call me a racist because I think a player who got three straight reds in a year for violent conduct (one of which derailed the career of one of my favorite Everton players) is a bad guy... you're a douche bro.

    Which is fitting since you're a Spurs fan. Worst American PL fans (Liverpool worst fans worldwide) by a country mile. Walk into a pub, sit down near a match, and the ignorant know-it-all who's been following since 2018 is always a Spurs fan. Always.

  9. #229
    Carlo is a boss. Everton go up 5-4 in ET.

    Carlo:

    Football. Bloody Hell.

  10. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    WTF is this suppose to be a link to? PEH accidentally trips DCL, which is pen. DCL doesn't embellish at all. Then David Coote spent the rest of the match letting your players hack the shit out of us and ignored the fact that Sanchez was offsides on his second.

    As to the shit posting where you continually call me a racist because I think a player who got three straight reds in a year for violent conduct (one of which derailed the career of one of my favorite Everton players) is a bad guy... you're a douche bro.

    Which is fitting since you're a Spurs fan. Worst American PL fans (Liverpool worst fans worldwide) by a country mile. Walk into a pub, sit down near a match, and the ignorant know-it-all who's been following since 2018 is always a Spurs fan. Always.
    No one but you thought that was a Pen. Absolutely ridiculous.

    Keep spouting your shit about 3 red cards for violent conduct. In the world where facts reign and it's not just brasky-vision 24/7 he only has 2 in his entire career and while both were dumb and regrettable and neither really endangered either player.

    I was absolutely being a douche with the racist thing. I think you're a douche for wishing injuries on players and holding weird-ass grudges while cheering on actual dirty players (not to mention all the conspiracy bitching and moaning). Mine was a one-off troll to make a point, you keep up with your bullshit on the constant.

    And yeah there are so many bandwagon Spurs fans from 2018 when *checks notes* they finished 3rd in the league (only 23 pts off 1st place!) and weren't in contention for a single trophy. Would love to hear your logic there. What the fuck recent success are you so confident about that gives Spurs so many bandwagon fans and where are you running into said fans? Everywhere I've lived I've been outnumbered by Arsenal, Man U, and Liverpool fans. I liked Gareth Bale and Clint Dempsey in 2012, and wanted a team that could occasionally make a miracle run but would never regularly be in the race for a title, so sue me. Don't regret it a single day, but its brought me as much frustration as it has joy. Imagine planning your honeymoon around a trip to WHL and getting to see a miserable 1-0 loss to Aston Villa (at least Yedlin got his debut!).

  11. #231
    I will also add that an entire January of peak Mourinho ball (sans alcohol for health reasons) with some terrible results absolutely had me on edge coming into today's match. Wanted this one for the lads, glad we came out swinging, and think we were very very very unlucky not to win it. Unfortunately I expect this result will 100% cause Jose to retreat to the relative "safety" of Eric Dier and crew parking the bus. Bad news bears all around for all of us Tottenham bandwagon fans.

  12. #232
    It hurts me but this is quality

  13. #233
    Scott "Rufio" Feather
    siff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Duchy of Cabarrus
    Posts
    17,698
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedrum4prez View Post
    Also damn 5-4 I must have missed a doozie
    It was fun

  14. #234
    Scott "Rufio" Feather
    siff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Duchy of Cabarrus
    Posts
    17,698
    Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post
    Carlo is a boss. Everton go up 5-4 in ET.

    Carlo:

    My favorite reaction to this tweet was this:

    "This guy witnessed Ramos scoring the 1-1 vs Atletico in the final minute in a CL final. This ain't s*** for him."

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CLJrJ_xMq_G/

  15. #235
    Scott "Rufio" Feather
    siff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Duchy of Cabarrus
    Posts
    17,698
    That match was one that we honestly never win. 9 goal thriller, but we bag 5? No way. Give up a two goal lead to win in ET? GTFO.

    Maybe, just maybe, the Bills will win a Super Bowl next year, too. 2021 IS MY YEAR

  16. #236
    haha i was starting to let some hope creep in about sports as well, siff

    the sixers are in first place less than a month before the all star break and not slowing down, everton are in the quarterfinals of the cup and knocking on the door of top 4

    i need to come back down to earth, this is uncharted territory

  17. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    haha i was starting to let some hope creep in about sports as well, siff

    the sixers are in first place less than a month before the all star break and not slowing down, everton are in the quarterfinals of the cup and knocking on the door of top 4

    i need to come back down to earth, this is uncharted territory
    "false hopes are more dangerous than fears"

  18. #238

    Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

    Everton had some terrific finishing. Can't say the same for Spurs. I think the non-penalty xG for that match was like 3.9-1.5. Gotta think if you run up 3.9 xG you won't be chasing a match but

  19. #239
    everton have been overperforming xGdiff expectations all year in spite of having a horribly below average goalkeeper

    it's worth recognizing that we have a midfield that doesn't create at a top 6 level # of chances, but a genuinely elite set of forwards when it comes to finishing

  20. #240

    Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

    lol of course we get Citeh

    But at least itís at home

    Just wish there could be fans

    Goodison would have been buzzing last night

    Itís a weekend match though so thatís fucking sweet. Maybe Iíll be vaccinated and at the pub by then. Probably not.
    Last edited by BillBrasky; 02-11-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •