Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

dawwwww he still cares
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Kenny Tete for Fulham just put his hand up on the goal to call offsides (clearly onside) and quit running while the Burnley forward had a horror first touch that likely could have led to a challenge. I'm not sure how Parker doesn't immediately pull a player for that.

Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post
    dawwwww he still cares
    I truly do not understand shit talk from a supporter of a team with a payroll more than three times higher and more than twice as much spent on transfer fees than the team being made fun of

dawwwww he still cares
    Sure I care. I'll always have some affection for Fulham. I don't go out of my way to catch them play but I root for them if they're not playing Liverpool. It's not like Liverpool and Fulham are competing for the same trophies.

Fulham were mostly crap today. Lemina and Reed were bullied all game by Cork and Westwood and Anguissa wasn't much better when he came on. Opportunity lost.

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Damn we didn't cry COVID and get the game cancelled.

Now I get to watch a back 5 of 4 CBs and a front three of Gylfi, Iwobi and Richy play together and create zero chances.
    Last edited by BillBrasky; 02-17-2021 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    I truly do not understand shit talk from a supporter of a team with a payroll more than three times higher and more than twice as much spent on transfer fees than the team being made fun of
    you're out of your element, donnie
    Football. Bloody Hell.

feel free to break it down for me

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Whelp thatís it. 1-0 City. Will end up 3-0.

Everton are dire. Again.

lol gylfi took two touches entirely unmarked to bounce a ball seven yards away to iwobi, who had to wait for it to arrive

he is so fucking frustrating

Shhhh, it's all he has. Let him have it.

feel free to break it down for me
    BTB used to be a Fulham supporter. But he left them right around the time Liverpool were getting good and competitive again -- I believe this was during the Suarez/Sturridge/Sterling years.

So he stopped being a supporter of Fulham when they were down and decided he was from that point on a Liverpool supporter *subject to change*.

In short, Fulham is the not the subject of my ridicule here.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    Shhhh, it's all he has. Let him have it.
    So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Josh King is a bit of a dud, eh?

BTB used to be a Fulham supporter. But he left them right around the time Liverpool were getting good and competitive again -- I believe this was during the Suarez/Sturridge/Sterling years.

So he stopped being a supporter of Fulham when they were down and decided he was from that point on a Liverpool supporter *subject to change*.

In short, Fulham is the not the subject of my ridicule here.
    I started supporting Liverpool when they were regularly finishing 6th or 7th. It was hardly a time when they "were getting good and competitive again."

why do u care, dv7

Steve Lepore
    He cares too much about who everyone supports. He shouldn't beacause he is the greatest ManU supporter of all time, and the rest of us and our clubs can fuck off. Isn't that how this works DV7??

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    why do u care, dv7
    It's all good. He doesn't care, so much as he enjoys needling me a bit. It's all part of the culture of this board which I've always enjoyed. Sort of like pointing out that United has become a cup side.

23 year old taking over as chairman of sun'land

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56114374

Quote Originally Posted by tvcigar View Post
    He cares too much about who everyone supports. He shouldn't beacause he is the greatest ManU supporter of all time, and the rest of us and our clubs can fuck off. Isn't that how this works DV7??
    nah, we all hate leeds scum doe
    Football. Bloody Hell.