Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast

Thread: Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Robin Olsen is our new #1 now after tonight. Hell of display. Send Pickers back to to Sunderland.

nice goal from Lingard!
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    1 goal and no injuries or significant delays in the second half but Everton are up a goal so itís an automatic five mins of extra time.

That smokey room crew in Stanley Park need a good collective ass beating.
    haha was it 2 or 3 yellows for everton for time wasting? today was not an example of the shady back room imo.

If Olsen wasn't MotM, it has to be Doucoure. I thought he was terrific tonight. He broke up so many attacks and led so many breaks. He was properly box to box, won loads of tackles, completed the simple passes, and kept what little possession we had. I have been skeptical of him from time to time, but I thought this was the best performance he's had.

3 points! Two games in hand! Up the Toffees!

I've been following Leeds since '08 and can say that it has definitely gotten way easier to watch Championship games. I legally watched most of them the past few seasons. The League One days were real weird. Had to go to some really questionable sites to find streams, but got something to work most of the time.

6í6 marauding left back Dan Burn is just hella fun to watch

Come on you Gulls!

Rusty Larue
    Brighton playing really well.

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    haha was it 2 or 3 yellows for everton for time wasting? today was not an example of the shady back room imo.
    I thought those yellows were soft too. Admittedly though I was trying to entertain the baby while watching the second half so maybe some wasted time escaped me

Smokey room aside, I actually thought Michael Olivier officiated a good match.

Up to 5th with two games in hand. Leeds unlucky not to getting anything, they played well. Just couldnít get the equalizer by our big Swede.

um this lingard guy plays really well with antonio
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    I thought those yellows were soft too. Admittedly though I was trying to entertain the baby while watching the second half so maybe some wasted time escaped me

Smokey room aside, I actually thought Michael Olivier officiated a good match.

Up to 5th with two games in hand. Leeds unlucky not to getting anything, they played well. Just couldnít get the equalizer by our big Swede.
    yellow against harrison maybe a little soft as it was his first foul of the match, but agree, he really let the teams play

Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Lingard looking great in his debut. Now going to get really interesting bc bowen can't be dropped so it's gotta be fornals. Townie, we've finally found someone Moyes LOVES more than Pablo. DV7 was RIGHT
    JLingzzzzzz

I'm over the moon for him! Go on, Jesse!
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Oh wait, Liverpool again failed to score and lost to Brighton at Anfield?

I'm not laughing. You're laughing....OK, I am laughing too.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Lingard looking great in his debut. Now going to get really interesting bc bowen can't be dropped so it's gotta be fornals. Townie, we've finally found someone Moyes LOVES more than Pablo. DV7 was RIGHT
    If I were David Moyes I would simply play the player who has ability going forward and not Pablo Fornals. But then Iím not David Moyes.

But i invite Liverpool to score loads on Sunday at Anfield if they would be so kind
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Bednarek red card overturned by the FA but Luiz red card upheld

Spurs look shit as usual but damn, that was a frustrating penalty.

Dier and Werner go down in the box. From the ground, Dier tries to clear the ball but only manages to kick himself in the ankle. This gives Werner just enough time to step in front of his leg and immediately go down.

Not saying it's not a pen but god, how fucking dumb.

Feels bad to say but I don't really see the point in watching the rest of this match.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    Bednarek red card overturned by the FA but Luiz red card upheld
    Considering Martial dove (completely embarrassing considering the scoreline) and Luiz actually did foul the Wolves player and made no attempt on the ball -- these are both the correct decisions.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ipitytheblue View Post
    Feels bad to say but I don't really see the point in watching the rest of this match.
    Lampard to Tottenham?!?!?!
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Spurs are a difficult team to watch.