• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

you love to see it

DCL celebrating like my dad on the dance floor at a wedding

United dominates this game and walks away with a single point. Ugh.

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

DCL I FUCKING LOVE YOU, YOU ARE A WORLD CLASS FINISHER

This is what happens when you get FOUR mins of stoppage time

First time we’ve gotten more than three all year when trailing

This is what happens when you get FOUR mins of stoppage time

First time we’ve gotten more than three all year when trailing
Well it was scored in the 5th minute of stoppage time. The foul took place in the 5th minute of stoppage time.

The CONSPIRACY continues to favor the SKY 6

First glance it looked like Maguire set the line high and then took two steps back for some unknown reason. Lol.

First glance it looked like Maguire set the line high and then took two steps back for some unknown reason. Lol.

Yes, thanks are due to Big Harry for keeping Calvert Lewin onside and marking no one

How does a team not win from THIS position?

Just hold onto the fucking ball and it's over.
8f7c0f9b9bf1c0c07d3c5481a872f8ef.jpg

Oh man, beck and gooner might not have lived thru that Martinez/Laca incident called for a foul on Laca and not a pen (it was a pen, IMO)

RIP

VAR has broken me. I cannot fathom how many times they have just flat out refused to review blatantly obvious fouls against Arsenal the past 2 years, especially penalties. We are between 15-20 or so just clear and obvious VAR decisions that they just have refused to check or have checked and still somehow with the benefit of every angle and slow motion HD replay still don't give. I have been pro-VAR for years but I can't anymore. Just get rid of it, let the goals be offsides again.

Last edited:
VAR has broken me. I cannot fathom how many times they have just flat out refused to review blatantly obvious fouls against Arsenal the past 2 years, especially penalties. We are between 15-20 or so just clear and obvious VAR decisions that they just have refused to check or have checked and still somehow with the benefit of every angle and slow motion HD replay still don't give. I have been pro-VAR for years but I can't anymore. Just get rid of it, let the goals be offsides again.

Yessssss kill it with fire

It is not VAR that is the problem, IMO, but rather the implementation of VAR by the English. They've bastardized the thing beyond recognition.

It is not VAR that is the problem, IMO, but rather the implementation of VAR by the English. They've bastardized the thing beyond recognition.

I agree with you wholeheartedly but the FA and PGMOL are going to be running things for the foreseeable future so it's easier to just get rid of the VAR than them.

Back