• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

70% possession for United but only 1 shot on target (on 8 shots). Need to be more clinical in the final 3rd.

Also, I believe that United should sub off one of Fred/Matic as we clearly don't need both because West Ham apparently are not interested in playing an open football match today but happy to park 10 behind the ball instead.

Can we please get somebody creative on?!

VdB not helping his case. oh, here comes Bruno. And Scotty for Matic.

to be fair to VdB, I don't think he's a 10 at least not from watching him this season. Feels like a 6/88 hybrid to me -- I could see him turning into something like Ander did a few seasons back.

Before subbing on, Edi was slicking back his gorgeous hair with his water bottle in front of a bald man. Savage.

SCOTTY!!!! 1-0!

All he does is score goals!

and what a smart ball by Rashford to flick it into his path.

Football used to be fucking insane.

Let's play a game called "how many sending offs would there have been if this was played today?"

Football used to be fucking insane.

Let's play a game called "how many sending offs would there have been if this was played today?"

Those highlights don't seem all too different from the 2016 Tottenham - Chelsea match

Big fan of this Everton lineup. Godfrey at RB is going to fucking wreck that little cheat Son.

Kane on the bench and an attacking front band of Lamela, Berg, Son, and Moura does not inspire confidence. I'd guess Mourinho is hoping Everton gets lazy and we somehow sneak Son behind the lines or we play for 0-0 until Kane comes on in the second half.

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

You called him a "little cheat" though. Not a fake nice guy.

Yes, he’s a cheat. Because he strolls around trying to injure people and then cries and plays dumb when he’s caught. Bad guy.

Nothing racist to it. He’s a more polished Bruno.

Last edited:
Yes, he’s a cheat. Because he strolls around trying to injure people and then cries and plays dumb when he’s caught. Bad guy.

Nothing racist to it. He’s a more polished Bruno.

Except the stats don't back that up. He has 4 yellow cards (72 fouls) in 182 matches.

Bruno has 6 YC (and 35 fouls) in 37 matches.

I've probably watched Son in close to ~100 matches and that Gomes tackle was 100% an outlier.

Except the stats don't back that up. He has 4 yellow cards (72 fouls) in 182 matches.

Bruno has 6 YC (and 35 fouls) in 37 matches.

I've probably watched Son in close to ~100 matches and that Gomes tackle was 100% an outlier.

He had three red cards in a calendar year, all for violent conduct

Just accept that I’m always going to hate him and think he’s a snake and move on with your life.

Last edited:
He had three red cards in a calendar year, all for violent conduct

Just accept that I’m always going to hate him and think he’s a snake and move on with your life.

Wrong. 2 red cards. The Lerma one was bullshit and a result of him pushing Lerma in a scuffle after getting hit. The Rudiger one is well trodden territory and was stupid.

You can hate him, but he's not a cheat and he's not really a dirty player either and the stats (and 180 other career matches) bear that out.

Wrong. 2 red cards. The Lerma one was bullshit and a result of him pushing Lerma in a scuffle after getting hit. The Rudiger one is well trodden territory and was stupid.

You can hate him, but he's not a cheat and he's not really a dirty player either and the stats (and 180 other career matches) bear that out.

3. I will never acknowledge the Sky6 propaganda “but he’s such a good guy, look he even cries” campaign that got his Gomes red card rescinded. Bad guy.

Last edited:

DCL! Half volley side finish after our high press (what?) forces a Spuds turnover in the back.

DCL’s duck has been officially broken. Just need Richy to bang one in now

Back