• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lol every single criticism Brasky levels at Man U is true for Everton

Dude what the fuck is the racist BS you’re trying to push. I’ve acknowledged that Richy is “our Bruno” many times on this thread.

Just accept that your boy is a little shit. You can still root for him.

Andddd that’s a soft penalty but I’ll take it. 3-1 GET IN! Siggy revenge penalty!

Dude what the fuck is the racist BS you’re trying to push. I’ve acknowledged that Richy is “our Bruno” many times on this thread.

Just accept that your boy is a little shit. You can still root for him.

Andddd that’s a soft penalty but I’ll take it. 3-1 GET IN! Siggy revenge penalty!

You don't harness the same hate for Dier for breaking Cleverly's leg. Wonder why ???

former everton youth? too derpy to hate? or racism

I also seem to recall Brasky being deeply skeptical of Tottenham's racism review after the Rudiger incident only finding incidents of racism towards Son. Makes you wonder!

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

You don't harness the same hate for Dier for breaking Cleverly's leg. Wonder why ???

Bro this is some Liverpool fan victimization/faux outrage. I mock Spurs fans but I thought y’all were better than that.

l studied abroad in Cambodia and taught kids there for grad school. It was one of the most significant experiences of my life. I interact with more racial minorities each work day than you probably do in a month.

So GTFO out of here with this BS. I’m a lot of things, but not a racist. And I don’t give a shit about Tom Cleverly or any other failed ManU garbage player, hopefully we never sign another one again.

Last edited:
I also seem to recall Brasky being deeply skeptical of Tottenham's racism review after the Rudiger incident only finding incidents of racism towards Son. Makes you wonder!

Bro I wasn’t even gonna bring that up, but yes Spurs “reviewed” their own fans behavior, “found” nothing, and then blamed a Chelsea fan instead. Terrible club. Terrible Fanbase.

Brasky is not racist. He hates everyone but not because of their race.

Bro this is some Liverpool fan victimization/faux outrage. I mock Spurs fans but I thought y’all were better than that.

l studied abroad in Cambodia and taught kids there for grad school. It was one of the most significant experiences of my life. I interact with more racial minorities each work day than you probably do in a month.

So GTFO out of here with this BS. I’m a lot of things, but not a racist. And I don’t give a shit about Tom Cleverly or any other failed ManU garbage player, hopefully we never sign another one again.

Didn't realize Cambodia was in South Korea.

Bro I wasn’t even gonna bring that up, but yes Spurs “reviewed” their own fans behavior, “found” nothing, and then blamed a Chelsea fan instead. Terrible club. Terrible Fanbase.

Lol c'mon. Tottenham 100% had incentive to find and single out the fan (or fans) in question so they could take appropriate action. This conspiracy theory doesn't even make sense.

Back