• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Bruno’s beautiful goal and DCL’s miss sums up the difference between these two teams. Game over.

He may have been off by a few mms if they brought out the laser lines, but AWB needs to be more aware of his positioning. It actually happens quite a lot.

Several weak links today

Not sure how or why you keep selecting a midfield that is this slow, without players that can link up defense and attack

DCL not scoring there takes a lot of my interest out of the second half

Goddamn, Bruno. He's a little shit but I wish Spurs had nabbed him.

LOL DCL.
I would have been so mad with United dithering and not 100% sure the previous summer about Bruno if Spurs would have snapped him up.

Luckily Bruno then lit up Premiera Liga and MUFC got it done.

37 G+A in 37 Prem appearances since then says it all.

Just like Haaland when he was at Salzburg and Dortmund actually making the move.

Last edited:
LETS FUCKING GO

Tom Davies just gave and go’d past three defenders and played a beautiful ball to DCL to create that goal

How many damn times can Doucoure stop United from restarting the game?

Oh just a talking to and no booking?!

Great refereeing, Moss. Farce

Everton need to pay $10M for Matt Turner. He’s better than either one of these clowns and doesn’t make dumb errors.

My kingdom for a goalkeeper with rudimentary footwork

Josh King is just a garbage as his Championship numbers suggested. I’m not sure why I let the internets trick me.

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I mean if our two forwards could fucking score we’d be banged on for the Top 4. DCL and Richy’s finishing has been shockingly poor the last two months.

Back