• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Morning Mancs and all you other front running Sky6ers

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

no Pulisic

lame

Hope he leaves in the summer. Chelsea’s attack is too crowded and will have to move out 2 or 3 attackers. Especially if they stick with Tuchel and 3/5 across the back. In my dream world Everton snap him up when we cash in on Richarlison. Or CHO. I’d take either, but obviously prefer CP10.

Now that silly season, WINTER EDITION, is behind us, we can concentrate on the run-in of the season.

Will Man United end the horrid 7 year wait for #21? I vote yes!
Looks like the Glazers got their trophy! Only one per year allowed.

Oh man, beck and gooner might not have lived thru that Martinez/Laca incident called for a foul on Laca and not a pen (it was a pen, IMO)

RIP

It's just getting ridiculous at this point. Clearly, the FA has some vendetta against AFC.

Soucek red card rightfully rescinded.
Yeah, one of the more laughable reds I've ever seen, especially considering he used VAR to do it.

However, the death threats towards Dean and his family are so clearly beyond the pale. But him taking this coming weekend away from reffing a Prem match is probably best for everyone.

Back