• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Well I think I agree with graeme for the first time maybe ever: that was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Mike Dean is a joke
He is the worst of Prem refs...and that takes some doing

Dean's last two Premier League games:

39 fouls awarded
8 yellow cards shown
3 red cards shown
1 red card overturned (about to be 2)

Do we think that gets overturned? You’re having to prove a lack of intent in order to overturn, right?

Only took 8 mins for Bruno to start acting like a total twat

Davies got the ball you bitch

Beautiful ball from Rashford to Cavani

With the way Mina had been playing maybe he wouldn’t have left Cavani free at the back post like Keane did

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

To claim that wasn’t a foul is laughable.

Didn’t say it wasn’t a foul, you can get the ball and the player and it be a foul. But it was clean, and nowhere near the card that Bruno petulantly requested. I would love to see how he reacted if somebody actually broke his ankle. LOVE to see it.

Last edited:
Didn’t say it wasn’t a foul, you can get the ball and the player and it be a foul. But it was clean, and nowhere near the card that Bruno petulantly requested. I would love to see how he reacted if somebody actually broke his ankle. LOVE to see it.

Wait, was is a foul, or was it clean?

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Wait, was is a foul, or was it clean?

Clean tackle, just a millisecond late. No violent intent. It was a foul but not remotely dirty or card worthy.

In other news we are getting bossed. We need another outlet, would like to see Iwobi come on at halftime for Gomes or Davies and shift to a 4-2-3-1

That doesn’t look like a super injury for Pogba. That one could be a little while.

In other news we are getting bossed. We need another outlet, would like to see Iwobi come on at halftime for Gomes or Davies and shift to a 4-2-3-1

Neither Gomes or Davies seem to be doing much. Not that I mind.

Fred’s right foot is comical. Seems like one of the weaker weak foots around.

Is Davies pronounced Davis or Davies? I can’t tell if it’s just the announcers’ accents, but it always sounds like Davis

How did DCL not score there? Yikes.

Defense certainly switched off

Back