• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Molde advance by beating Hoffenheim.

Would be cool to draw then next round for an Ole reunion.

5th time in 7 seasons Arsenal draw Olympiakos in a UCL/UEL group or knockout. Kind of sucks, one of the things I enjoy most about Europe is the chance to play new teams but we seem to be the exception to that, get the same people over and over.

5th time in 7 seasons Arsenal draw Olympiakos in a UCL/UEL group or knockout. Kind of sucks, one of the things I enjoy most about Europe is the chance to play new teams but we seem to be the exception to that, get the same people over and over.

German beat writers now chiming in to confirm that Nagelsmann would have interest in Spurs job if Mou is let go after the season.

Yes plz.

This West Ham side is miles better than the other times I’ve seen them this season. Super confident on the ball.

Brilliant 45 minutes of football from West Ham. Press effective against City's progression and their only real chance was from a great KDB ball over the top out of nothing. City didn't even attempt a shot until their goal at 30 minutes.

This West Ham side is miles better than the other times I’ve seen them this season. Super confident on the ball.
Have you watched us at all outside that Liverpool game? We've been this organized and good most of the season. Just laid a turd against your boys

Have you watched us at all outside that Liverpool game? We've been this organized and good most of the season. Just laid a turd against your boys

Maybe the fifth time I've watched them.

Now both of City's CBs have scored from open play. Tough to defend.

Glad I’m not the only one confused. Watching with no sound.

Was the ruling that the kick was taken too quickly? Can’t be offside because they let him retake. Mason also lets both teams surround him and push and shout and stuff while VAR reviewed. What a mess!

Back