• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Ugly win after ugly win

Top four!

The Ancelotti effect is real. We actually played pretty well in the second half, dominated possession until the last 10 mins. Now the first half, that was awful. Hope Doucoure is okay.

And as you said his entire foot was offside, wasn't really close. I could tell live from the broadcast angle.

Top 4! Massive match at Chelsea on Monday, which I'm very optimistic about. Tuchel loves meaningless possession and those are the teams that we match up best against.

EvqQdrdXEAcPO-P

They did show a line and Diagne's foot was across it. He was offsides, didn't even need VAR.

Also FotMob gave Diagne a 5.9, but according to the dumb fucks commentating he was the MOTM.

Did Duncan Ferguson fuck the wives of every British football pundit 45+ or over? Every Everton match these days is a fucking love-in for our opponents. Southampton was the same thing. You'd thought Danny Ings bagged a hattrick with the way Tyler and Beglin talked non-stop about him.

Last edited:
^^ DV7, even from that image I can tell that Diagne's left leg is beyond Godfrey. Which was obvious with the line they drew.

Yeah they did show a line and it was a solid full foot past it, which led to my comment about it not being particularly close

The TV feed did a line but VAR didn't do any lines that I saw. Maybe I missed them tho? I was looking for them because I laugh at how stupid and subjective they are when put onto the screen.

And I'm not saying Diagne was onside but his foot looks about even with Godfrey's shoulder in the image I posted, but hard to truly tell as we cannot see exactly how his foot is positioned.

Found this on Twitter.... but cannot see Godfrey. The men in the smokey room clearly trying to get Everton into the top 4. :jfk:

EvqPwh0WQAgxQ83

What are the handball rules now? Kante is holding his arm up like he’s doing the Boy Scout salute and that is considered natural??

Stupid lines! hahahahahhaaha

no fucking chance this is offside. VAR lines are so stupid.

Evqg9uaXYAEZpcm

the line is drawn from the patch too, which isn't a legal part of the body to play the ball. If the ball struck a player in the patch on their arm and then scored from it, the goal would be ruled out.

Just ask Fulham from today.

DIRTY play from Kovacic

Straight kicks the ball into mane's face while he's lying on the ground. No call whatsoever

Back