• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Robin Olsen is our new #1 now after tonight. Hell of display. Send Pickers back to to Sunderland.

1 goal and no injuries or significant delays in the second half but Everton are up a goal so it’s an automatic five mins of extra time.

That smokey room crew in Stanley Park need a good collective ass beating.

haha was it 2 or 3 yellows for everton for time wasting? today was not an example of the shady back room imo.

If Olsen wasn't MotM, it has to be Doucoure. I thought he was terrific tonight. He broke up so many attacks and led so many breaks. He was properly box to box, won loads of tackles, completed the simple passes, and kept what little possession we had. I have been skeptical of him from time to time, but I thought this was the best performance he's had.

3 points! Two games in hand! Up the Toffees!

I've been following Leeds since '08 and can say that it has definitely gotten way easier to watch Championship games. I legally watched most of them the past few seasons. The League One days were real weird. Had to go to some really questionable sites to find streams, but got something to work most of the time.

6’6 marauding left back Dan Burn is just hella fun to watch

Come on you Gulls!

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

haha was it 2 or 3 yellows for everton for time wasting? today was not an example of the shady back room imo.

I thought those yellows were soft too. Admittedly though I was trying to entertain the baby while watching the second half so maybe some wasted time escaped me

Smokey room aside, I actually thought Michael Olivier officiated a good match.

Up to 5th with two games in hand. Leeds unlucky not to getting anything, they played well. Just couldn’t get the equalizer by our big Swede.

um this lingard guy plays really well with antonio

I thought those yellows were soft too. Admittedly though I was trying to entertain the baby while watching the second half so maybe some wasted time escaped me

Smokey room aside, I actually thought Michael Olivier officiated a good match.

Up to 5th with two games in hand. Leeds unlucky not to getting anything, they played well. Just couldn’t get the equalizer by our big Swede.

yellow against harrison maybe a little soft as it was his first foul of the match, but agree, he really let the teams play

Lingard looking great in his debut. Now going to get really interesting bc bowen can't be dropped so it's gotta be fornals. Townie, we've finally found someone Moyes LOVES more than Pablo. DV7 was RIGHT
JLingzzzzzz

I'm over the moon for him! Go on, Jesse!

Oh wait, Liverpool again failed to score and lost to Brighton at Anfield?

I'm not laughing. You're laughing....OK, I am laughing too.

Lingard looking great in his debut. Now going to get really interesting bc bowen can't be dropped so it's gotta be fornals. Townie, we've finally found someone Moyes LOVES more than Pablo. DV7 was RIGHT

If I were David Moyes I would simply play the player who has ability going forward and not Pablo Fornals. But then I’m not David Moyes.

But i invite Liverpool to score loads on Sunday at Anfield if they would be so kind

Bednarek red card overturned by the FA but Luiz red card upheld

Spurs look shit as usual but damn, that was a frustrating penalty.

Dier and Werner go down in the box. From the ground, Dier tries to clear the ball but only manages to kick himself in the ankle. This gives Werner just enough time to step in front of his leg and immediately go down.

Not saying it's not a pen but god, how fucking dumb.

Feels bad to say but I don't really see the point in watching the rest of this match.

Bednarek red card overturned by the FA but Luiz red card upheld

Considering Martial dove (completely embarrassing considering the scoreline) and Luiz actually did foul the Wolves player and made no attempt on the ball -- these are both the correct decisions.

Back