• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Didn't realize Cambodia was in South Korea.

Oh so I’m just racist against Koreans, not all Asians as you claimed earlier. Christ you are being a tool.

Anyhoo... BERNIE! Wembley here we come! Unless of course we get drawn with City in the next round.

Lol c'mon. Tottenham 100% had incentive to find and single out the fan (or fans) in question so they could take appropriate action. This conspiracy theory doesn't even make sense.

Sorry, once last thing...

You’re really dense enough to believe that it was in Tottenham’s interest to identify its own fan who committed racist behavior? You really posted that? That identifying someone wearing Spurs clothing would help the club image?

You dumb, bro.

Oh so I’m just racist against Koreans, not all Asians as you claimed earlier. Christ you are being a tool.

Anyhoo... BERNIE! Wembley here we come! Unless of course we get drawn with City in the next round.

Hey man, you don't have to consider Son's full body of evidence when calling him a little cheat. So I don't see why I'd be expected to when throwing around my own baseless accusations.

Congrats on having Coote in your pocket. Your club actually represents everything you hate about Man U. Spurs were the better team by far and match should have ended 4-2.

DCL is a diving cunt: https://www.reddit.com/r/coys/comments/lh49j1/better_angle_at_hogjbergs_contact_with_dcl/

Sorry, once last thing...

You’re really dense enough to believe that it was in Tottenham’s interest to identify its own fan who committed racist behavior? You really posted that? That identifying someone wearing Spurs clothing would help the club image?

You dumb, bro.

It is 100% easier for the club to name and identify a "single bad apple" and take actions to name them, get the police involved, and ban them etc. than to have the situation not sorted at all and make it look like Tottenham can't control their fanbase or that fans can get away with racist shit.

Haven’t been posting much lately, but gotta say Deacfan2009 sucks.

Just tired of dumb takes, particularly as it relates to Son. Sorry if my intentional riling up of Brasky was distracting you from all the not-posting you were doing. I know he's not a racist.

Hey man, you don't have to consider Son's full body of evidence when calling him a little cheat. So I don't see why I'd be expected to when throwing around my own baseless accusations.

Congrats on having Coote in your pocket. Your club actually represents everything you hate about Man U. Spurs were the better team by far and match should have ended 4-2.

DCL is a diving cunt: https://www.reddit.com/r/coys/comments/lh49j1/better_angle_at_hogjbergs_contact_with_dcl/

WTF is this suppose to be a link to? PEH accidentally trips DCL, which is pen. DCL doesn't embellish at all. Then David Coote spent the rest of the match letting your players hack the shit out of us and ignored the fact that Sanchez was offsides on his second.

As to the shit posting where you continually call me a racist because I think a player who got three straight reds in a year for violent conduct (one of which derailed the career of one of my favorite Everton players) is a bad guy... you're a douche bro.

Which is fitting since you're a Spurs fan. Worst American PL fans (Liverpool worst fans worldwide) by a country mile. Walk into a pub, sit down near a match, and the ignorant know-it-all who's been following since 2018 is always a Spurs fan. Always.

Carlo is a boss. Everton go up 5-4 in ET.

Carlo:

WTF is this suppose to be a link to? PEH accidentally trips DCL, which is pen. DCL doesn't embellish at all. Then David Coote spent the rest of the match letting your players hack the shit out of us and ignored the fact that Sanchez was offsides on his second.

As to the shit posting where you continually call me a racist because I think a player who got three straight reds in a year for violent conduct (one of which derailed the career of one of my favorite Everton players) is a bad guy... you're a douche bro.

Which is fitting since you're a Spurs fan. Worst American PL fans (Liverpool worst fans worldwide) by a country mile. Walk into a pub, sit down near a match, and the ignorant know-it-all who's been following since 2018 is always a Spurs fan. Always.

No one but you thought that was a Pen. Absolutely ridiculous.

Keep spouting your shit about 3 red cards for violent conduct. In the world where facts reign and it's not just brasky-vision 24/7 he only has 2 in his entire career and while both were dumb and regrettable and neither really endangered either player.

I was absolutely being a douche with the racist thing. I think you're a douche for wishing injuries on players and holding weird-ass grudges while cheering on actual dirty players (not to mention all the conspiracy bitching and moaning). Mine was a one-off troll to make a point, you keep up with your bullshit on the constant.

And yeah there are so many bandwagon Spurs fans from 2018 when *checks notes* they finished 3rd in the league (only 23 pts off 1st place!) and weren't in contention for a single trophy. Would love to hear your logic there. What the fuck recent success are you so confident about that gives Spurs so many bandwagon fans and where are you running into said fans? Everywhere I've lived I've been outnumbered by Arsenal, Man U, and Liverpool fans. I liked Gareth Bale and Clint Dempsey in 2012, and wanted a team that could occasionally make a miracle run but would never regularly be in the race for a title, so sue me. Don't regret it a single day, but its brought me as much frustration as it has joy. Imagine planning your honeymoon around a trip to WHL and getting to see a miserable 1-0 loss to Aston Villa (at least Yedlin got his debut!).

I will also add that an entire January of peak Mourinho ball (sans alcohol for health reasons) with some terrible results absolutely had me on edge coming into today's match. Wanted this one for the lads, glad we came out swinging, and think we were very very very unlucky not to win it. Unfortunately I expect this result will 100% cause Jose to retreat to the relative "safety" of Eric Dier and crew parking the bus. Bad news bears all around for all of us Tottenham bandwagon fans.

It hurts me but this is quality
8j5rlwfiiqg61.jpg

That match was one that we honestly never win. 9 goal thriller, but we bag 5? No way. Give up a two goal lead to win in ET? GTFO.

Maybe, just maybe, the Bills will win a Super Bowl next year, too. 2021 IS MY YEAR

haha i was starting to let some hope creep in about sports as well, siff

the sixers are in first place less than a month before the all star break and not slowing down, everton are in the quarterfinals of the cup and knocking on the door of top 4

i need to come back down to earth, this is uncharted territory

haha i was starting to let some hope creep in about sports as well, siff

the sixers are in first place less than a month before the all star break and not slowing down, everton are in the quarterfinals of the cup and knocking on the door of top 4

i need to come back down to earth, this is uncharted territory

"false hopes are more dangerous than fears"

Everton had some terrific finishing. Can't say the same for Spurs. I think the non-penalty xG for that match was like 3.9-1.5. Gotta think if you run up 3.9 xG you won't be chasing a match but

everton have been overperforming xGdiff expectations all year in spite of having a horribly below average goalkeeper

it's worth recognizing that we have a midfield that doesn't create at a top 6 level # of chances, but a genuinely elite set of forwards when it comes to finishing

lol of course we get Citeh

But at least it’s at home

Just wish there could be fans

Goodison would have been buzzing last night

It’s a weekend match though so that’s fucking sweet. Maybe I’ll be vaccinated and at the pub by then. Probably not.

Last edited:
Back